+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Address for family information

Gurpreetji2000

Feb 17, 2018
Hello to all,
My mother is a Canadian citizen and she is leaving with me from last 4 month in India temporary for helping me, i am applying for the TRV sixth time(my bad luck i did't get visa) , in form 5645(family information) should i write her present address for Canada or should i write her address in India because she is leaving with me here in India from last 4 month but she will go back to Canada after 2 months.
Thank in advance

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hello to all,
My mother is a Canadian citizen and she is leaving with me from last 4 month in India temporary for helping me, i am applying for the TRV sixth time(my bad luck i did't get visa) , in form 5645(family information) should i write her present address for Canada or should i write her address in India because she is leaving with me here in India from last 4 month but she will go back to Canada after 2 months.
Thank in advance
Would your mom provide an invitation letter as your host? If yes, you must mention her Canada address especially if she will be returning in two months. Else, you can state her India address.

Hopefully, you are not applying/reapplying for TRVs in haste. Five TRV refusals + a sixth TRV application indicates 'desperation'. You should reapply only if you are able to prove that you have strong ties to India + if you have overcome the previous refusal reasons

Reactions: Gurpreetji2000