Nej

Star Member
Nov 17, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, US
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Who do i include on it? I'm the only one immigrating to Canada and my husband is sponsoring me. We don't have any children. So, do I include my parents and sister?! So confused and I've searched this site for over an hour looking for an answer.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

quote author=Nej link=topic=33327.msg208453#msg208453 date=1264469578]
Who do i include on it? I'm the only one immigrating to Canada and my husband is sponsoring me. We don't have any children. So, do I include my parents and sister?! So confused and I've searched this site for over an hour looking for an answer.
[/quote]

On the IMM 5406 You list your parents and siblings.

PMM

annabruce

Jan 15, 2010
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received: 01-11-2010
File Transfer...
09-10-2012 (Ottawa)
Med's Done....
30-11-2011, x-ray delayed (pregnancy), redone on August 31, 2012
I don't think that is correct, PMM

Your family members are your spouse or common-law partner, if applicable, and your dependent children (start with the oldest). You must include all of your family members (who are not already permanent residents of Canada or Canadian citizens), whether they intend to immigrate with you or not. Any other relative (your mother, father, sister or brother, for instance) is not considered a family member for the purpose of this application. If you have more than three family members, attach a separate sheet of paper with the same information provided in the same order

See the guide, "Details of Family Members"

Nej

Star Member
Nov 17, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, US
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lol....when i did a search about the additional family info page before i posted this, I had read the exact same comments that you posted here elsewhere....that's why i'm so confused.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

annabruce said:
I don't think that is correct, PMM

Your family members are your spouse or common-law partner, if applicable, and your dependent children (start with the oldest). You must include all of your family members (who are not already permanent residents of Canada or Canadian citizens), whether they intend to immigrate with you or not. Any other relative (your mother, father, sister or brother, for instance) is not considered a family member for the purpose of this application. If you have more than three family members, attach a separate sheet of paper with the same information provided in the same order

See the guide, "Details of Family Members"
I beg to differ, you really should read the OP post, she is asking about ADDITIONAL FAMILY members, they are included on the IMM 5406 (ie Parents and Siblings.) The only persons included in the sponsorship (in her case spousal) would be herself and any dependent children.