+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Additional documents requirement. CIC account upload, email or papers?

Otmins

Apr 23, 2018
Hello, got an email that I have a new message in my CIC account. After checking the account I've downloaded 2 pdf documents, first one is an instructions about medical examination with IMM1017 form, second pdf doc has my UCI and application number and also has next information:

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:
 (UCI number) - My name:
 Medical: Complete or provide proof of completion of the Immigration medical examination This must be received at this office by: (data)
 Provide proof of your work experience This must be received at this office by: (data)
Please note:
All documents must be accompanied by English or French translations. When original documents are requested, notarised documents are not acceptable.
The above information/documents must be received in our office within 30 days from the date of this letter. Failure to do so could result in the refusal of your application. Please quote your complete application number on your correspondence and address your correspondence to the Embassy at the address indicated below.
Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
(address of Canada Embassy in my country)

In my website account I can upload two documents under Documents submitted by the client(document name "proof of medical exam" and document name "Observations"). After medical examination I guess I will get some IMM 1017B form.

So question is - Should i scan form which I get after medical examination and upload it at website and proof of my work experience doc AND send paper variant to the Canada Embassy? Or just upload these docs only?

Thank you.

daniyal134

May 23, 2019
Hey, I have a similar question, did you end up sending a paper document? Also, what did you upload in the "Observations" document?

Thanks

Kumar0378

Feb 24, 2019
Hello, got an email that I have a new message in my CIC account. After checking the account I've downloaded 2 pdf documents, first one is an instructions about medical examination with IMM1017 form, second pdf doc has my UCI and application number and also has next information:

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:
 (UCI number) - My name:
 Medical: Complete or provide proof of completion of the Immigration medical examination This must be received at this office by: (data)
 Provide proof of your work experience This must be received at this office by: (data)
Please note:
All documents must be accompanied by English or French translations. When original documents are requested, notarised documents are not acceptable.
The above information/documents must be received in our office within 30 days from the date of this letter. Failure to do so could result in the refusal of your application. Please quote your complete application number on your correspondence and address your correspondence to the Embassy at the address indicated below.
Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
(address of Canada Embassy in my country)

In my website account I can upload two documents under Documents submitted by the client(document name "proof of medical exam" and document name "Observations"). After medical examination I guess I will get some IMM 1017B form.

So question is - Should i scan form which I get after medical examination and upload it at website and proof of my work experience doc AND send paper variant to the Canada Embassy? Or just upload these docs only?

Thank you.
Hi there,
Immigartion also asked me to upload observations. Can you please tell me what it is?

VMWells

Sep 24, 2019
Hiya - for us it was a technical issue. They asked for a statutory declaration of common-law, and when we went to upload this there was a second field for a replacement document titled, "Observations".
We sent a message to the Web Form and they told us it was a technical issue and confirmed they received the document they asked for (the Stat Dec). From what I could tell from my research at the time it seems like it was a technical issue for most people, but I'd say it's definitely worth just asking the question via the web form.
Hope that helps!