+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Additional Documents Requested for non express file through PNP

Shreyapatel

Jan 24, 2024
Got ADR and asked to submit schedule A background/declaration. I have submitted my application through MPNP non express portal. I understand i cannot submit schedule A through account, it has to be through webform. My question is what to select in the webform when ask “Type of application/enquiry? Please help me.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Got ADR and asked to submit schedule A background/declaration. I have submitted my application through MPNP non express portal. I understand i cannot submit schedule A through account, it has to be through webform. My question is what to select in the webform when ask “Type of application/enquiry? Please help me.
Type of application/enquiry (required)
-- Select from the list -- Permanent Residence (applied by mail)

Type of application/enquiry (continued) -- Select from the list -- Permanent Residence (applied by mail) - Provincial Nominee
Do you want to add a document to an existing file/application? (required)
Yes

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
If it non express entry PNP PR application, you have to select that . They haven’t updated their webform yet . You can select either option. Only matter is your name , uci and application number. They will able to find your application with that and attach documents with your application.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Perfect thank you so much. Do you know if they respond back that they have received the webform?
You will not get any automatic responses after submitting webform however if you answer yes to question -
Do you want to add a document to an existing file/application? (required)
Yes.

They usually respond to webform in 2-5 business days that your document has been added to file and available for officer review.