+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Additional Documents for RTD

inaya.i

Oct 25, 2023
Has anyone ever been asked to submit additional documents for their RTD application? Do you know what sort of documents can be requested? I applied 54 days ago and agent says i need to submit new documents but havent sent an email to me.

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Has anyone ever been asked to submit additional documents for their RTD application? Do you know what sort of documents can be requested? I applied 54 days ago and agent says i need to submit new documents but havent sent an email to me.
you need to be specific what document was requested in your case

inaya.i

Oct 25, 2023
you need to be specific what document was requested in your case
if you read the thread carefully, i said i havent received an email. If i did, why would i ask here? lol. Im just curious as to what kind of requests people have received in the past. Its usually along the lines.

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
if you read the thread carefully, i said i havent received an email. If i did, why would i ask here? lol. Im just curious as to what kind of requests people have received in the past. Its usually along the lines.
Then until you receive specific correspondence, you'll know what to provide. If i receive request for another photo, it doesn't mean you will receive the same. it can be anything.