+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Adding me as a spouse to my wife's inprocess PR application (RPRF received)

Amr Meh

Apr 13, 2015
Dears,

Can anyone help with that: My fiancee and I are getting married in a 3 weeks. Currently her PR under processing and just received the RPRF.
Should she pay the RPRF now before getting married or wait till after getting married and will that affect er PR application?
Also, is it better to email CIC now that we are getting married in 3 weeks or to wait and email after getting married?

Please help us because we are running out of time and don't know what to do.

Thanks

SpoonRaccoon

Jul 26, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Amr Meh said:
Dears,

Can anyone help with that: My fiancee and I are getting married in a 3 weeks. Currently her PR under processing and just received the RPRF.
Should she pay the RPRF now before getting married or wait till after getting married and will that affect er PR application?
Also, is it better to email CIC now that we are getting married in 3 weeks or to wait and email after getting married?

Please help us because we are running out of time and don't know what to do.

Thanks
I recommend you search this forum for answers. In short I'll tell you this. If you get married it will affect her PR. It'll take longer. If you get married and don't tell CIC, the application will be rejected as it's considered fraud if you don't tell them.