+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Add work experience after ITA - Need Senior Advice

Sep 19, 2015
Good evening Senior Members,

I received an ITA under CEC and I am currently gathering the required documentation.
However, as I filled the e-APR I noticed some things I missed and decided to change them. It is worth noting that none of these changes affected my score or eligibility for the program.

1) I added my high school information in Education (which I missed in the original EE profile) - I will be submitting my Canadian college diploma and transcripts as proof, nothing for high school.

2) The last employment item I had listed in the original EE profile ended in September 2015. After the ITA was issued I added work experience in NOC B, which took place between September and now.
This new experience added hours but did not change my points. I decided to add it now because I recently received the reference letter from my employer.
I have reference letters, pay stubs, contracts and T4's for all of the jobs I have listed. I have everything needed to prove my work experience.

My question is, am I at risk of being rejected because I made this changes after the ITA was issued? I would not want to risk misrepresentation for not having listed this item in the original EE profile.

Please advice.

Thank you.

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
That should not cause any issues, generally whatever has no IMPACT on CRS score will not lead to any sort of refusal.

You can attach LOE and explain what has happend and why you added it.

BTW you dont really need any evidence for the employment which you did not use to claim points.

Good luck

Chiuzi

Star Member
Mar 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SouthernNorseman said:
Thank you!

Anybody else has a different view on the matter or would like to add something else?
I did that: had to change a professional experience and me and my immigration lawyer wrote a letter explaining the changes, the reasons for it, and most importantly - that those changes would not affect my CRS. So far so good.

Bopharsh

May 1, 2021
I did that: had to change a professional experience and me and my immigration lawyer wrote a letter explaining the changes, the reasons for it, and most importantly - that those changes would not affect my CRS. So far so good.
Hello, can you please share the reasoning/explanation you provided on the letter of explanation when a new work experience was added after receiving an ITA.