+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Accompanying spouse's proof of relationship

sbliss

Aug 29, 2019
Hi guys,

I am an inland applicant got ITA under CEC. My wife is a dependent in this application and she is here in Canada with me and we both are in our post graduate work permit. I can see that under my supporting document section it is asking for marriage certificate which I can upload. But my query is about this that under my wife's supporting section its asking for "proof of relationship". So should I attach our marriage certificate again in this space or I should upload something else. Please guide. Thanks in advance.

sbliss

Aug 29, 2019
My wife's have an aunt who is a Canadian citizen and I declared this in our profile. So I am wondering whether system is asking for "proof of relationship" of her aunt

horizonj

Jun 9, 2017
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
11-06-2020
My wife's have an aunt who is a Canadian citizen and I declared this in our profile. So I am wondering whether system is asking for "proof of relationship" of her aunt
Correct that is for her aunt.

sbliss

Aug 29, 2019
Thanks for your reply. Yes I checked it is asking about her aunt. So what documents I should submit for "proof of relationship". Please guide.

sbliss

Aug 29, 2019
Thanks, I am applying under CEC so I won't get any points for my wife's aunt. So can I remove them in the application and submit a LOE or should submit documents to prove the relationship. I also have to correct starting month of my wife's education because entred it wrong in profile before ITA. This won't change my points. So not sure whether if LOE contains too many explanation will negatively impact my application.