+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Accomodation is available in Halifax Nova Scotia.

Subtan

Nov 28, 2015
Karachi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
2 BEDROOM Apartment is available with free furniture.

I need to urgently move to ON, I have 4 months lease apartment with furniture.
Matresses =complete 2 bed room set
3 Sofa
TV
lamps.
All above is free because i need to leave on 30th of the month. further the actual apartment rent is 915$ but you will have 100 $ per month discount during this tenure and your rent would be $815 per month for first 4 months.
you can whatsapp me for the same.
please visit property

3 Dillman Place, Dartmouth, Halifax Nova Scotia.
https://www.google.ca/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwj9zcy3w8LPAhUDw4MKHWddDsIQFgghMAE&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.killamproperties.com%2Fapartments%2Fdartmouth-ns%2F3-dillman-place&usg=AFQjCNFgIGhiVpXV8ltHlQ8I_3u7MxzcEg

it is really beautiful apartment with ocean view facing. you really enjoying your earlier immigration days.

+19022190142

fasqi

Star Member
Dec 5, 2014
CANADA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-Jul-2015
Doc's Request.
09-Aug -2016
Nomination.....
19-Aug-2016
AOR Received.
01-Sep-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
29-08-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Dear Subtan

Assalamualaikum and Morning to you.
Apologies as I am quoting my question quite late. I assumed that you must have moved to Ontario by now.
I will be moving to Halifax in the month of Aug 2017 with my small Family, if you know someone who has a similar unoccupied place for rent and is looking for a Muslim Family tenant, please refer it to me. Your help and suggestions in this regards would be highly appreciated brother.

Jazakallah Khairan .

Subtan said:

3 Sofa
TV
lamps.
All above is free because i need to leave on 30th of the month. further the actual apartment rent is 915$ but you will have 100 $ per month discount during this tenure and your rent would be $815 per month for first 4 months.
please visit property

https://www.google.ca/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwj9zcy3w8LPAhUDw4MKHWddDsIQFgghMAE&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.killamproperties.com%2Fapartments%2Fdartmouth-ns%2F3-dillman-place&usg=AFQjCNFgIGhiVpXV8ltHlQ8I_3u7MxzcEg

it is really beautiful apartment with ocean view facing. you really enjoying your earlier immigration days.

+19022190142

Subtan

Nov 28, 2015
Karachi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

I know people who help you,

Please email me your contact number ymail.azam@ymail.com

Lia77

Sep 4, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore
App. Filed.......
03-08-2017
AOR Received.
22-09-2017
File Transfer...
10-10-2017
Med's Request
02-01-2018
Med's Done....
03-01-2018
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-04-2018
LANDED..........
Waiting
Subtan said:
Hi,

I know people who help you,

Please email me your contact number ymail.azam@ymail.com
Hi Subtan

I am a Canadian citizen living outside Canada. I am living with my husband and my child in Bangladesh for 5 years. Recently I am planning to sponsor my husband through spouse visa. To apply for spouse visa we need to provide some proof of our intention to move to Canada.
We are planning to move to Halifax. I wanted to rent an apartment in Halifax before applying for my husband's spouse visa. So then I can provide the rent agreement as a proof of our intent to move to Canada.

My question is how can I rent an apartment from outside Canada.
I found some websites for renting apartments in Halifax and sent emails to those websites but they are asking for my proof of income and references which I don't have because I am living outside Canada for 5 years and also I don't have anybody in Canada who can be my reference.

Now in this situation Do I have any other option to rent an apartment.It will be really great if you can give me some information on this.

Thanks in advance

Regards

Lia

Subtan

Nov 28, 2015
Karachi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fasqi said:
Dear Subtan

Assalamualaikum and Morning to you.
Apologies as I am quoting my question quite late. I assumed that you must have moved to Ontario by now.
I will be moving to Halifax in the month of Aug 2017 with my small Family, if you know someone who has a similar unoccupied place for rent and is looking for a Muslim Family tenant, please refer it to me. Your help and suggestions in this regards would be highly appreciated brother.

Jazakallah Khairan .

No worries, I will send you complete information.

You will get information

I lived there for 1.5 months

Please email me ymail.azam@ymail.com

Sheuly

Oct 20, 2016
Assalamualaikum,

I am landing to Halifax on 30th June, 2017 as a new immigrant. I need 2 bed room Apt from July, 17. Can anyone help me in this regard?

ritawallu

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2015
Doc's Request.
17-11-2016
Nomination.....
07/12/2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016
Hi,

I

3 Sofa
TV
lamps.
please visit property

https://www.google.ca/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwj9zcy3w8LPAhUDw4MKHWddDsIQFgghMAE&url=https://www.killamproperties.com/apartments/dartmouth-ns/3-dillman-place&usg=AFQjCNFgIGhiVpXV8ltHlQ8I_3u7MxzcEg

+19022190142
Hi,

Im going to land in Halifax, Nova Scotia, in the month of Sept, may be by 24 Sept. Could you help me with a room . I want to stay for a longer period if possible. Also, how can I book an accomodation in advance. Any help would be highly appreciated.

emsea405

Star Member
Nov 4, 2015
Hi,

I

Hi,

Im going to land in Halifax, Nova Scotia, in the month of Sept, may be by 24 Sept. Could you help me with a room . I want to stay for a longer period if possible. Also, how can I book an accomodation in advance. Any help would be highly appreciated.
Hi ritawallu,

I remember you from the nsnp forums and good to see you are planning on landing soon. We got PPR too and planning to land in November. Do keep in touch.