+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Accepted Applicants For University of Saskatchewan 2020

omarasimd005

Mar 27, 2019
Hello to all of you,

I know it is bit challenging to make new friends at new place so let's connect here and get to know ech other until we join :)

omarasimd005

Mar 27, 2019
Hey @omarasimd005 what program are in you in?
Hi Slimz,

I hope you're keeping well.

You were in my last thread as well for University of Sask 2020. :)

I have been accepted for Bachelors of Science - Engineering however I have asked the admissions to make the changes and issue a new decision letter for Bachelors of Science - Computer Science, they've asked me to wait until this week for the new letter :)

Slimz

Mar 12, 2020
Hi Slimz,

I hope you're keeping well.

You were in my last thread as well for University of Sask 2020. :)

I have been accepted for Bachelors of Science - Engineering however I have asked the admissions to make the changes and issue a new decision letter for Bachelors of Science - Computer Science, they've asked me to wait until this week for the new letter :)
Yes I was in the other group. Am doing my masters in Public Administration

Slimz

Mar 12, 2020
I have started the process am waiting to do the biometrics I have until June 16 to do it. Hoping the VAC open soon to have it done

Abouzar

Nov 4, 2017
I have started the process am waiting to do the biometrics I have until June 16 to do it. Hoping the VAC open soon to have it done
Hello,

I already applied to Saskatchewan uni in Jan and yet I haven't heard of the uni to know if they have admitted me or not!!! any idea why they are so late in letting me know about my application status?!

Mel007

Jul 2, 2020
Hello guys...I’d really appreciate it if someone responds to me.
I want to put in an application for the winter term (Jan 2021) for msc in environment and sustainability (thesis based).
I hope it’s not too late, and what can I do with my application to increase my chances? Thanks a lot