+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Academic or General Training - which one to be selected

Jyothiraj G

Oct 29, 2020
Hi
I am trying for a PR at Canada with my family. Now I am preparing for my IELTS test. As I am preparing for PR, I was under the impression that we need to appear for General Training, not for academic as it is for students. But one of my friend at Malta advised me to take Academic of IELTS for getting jobs on higher categories. I am a Post Graduate in Management and have exper

Slycollins

Star Member
Oct 28, 2019
Hi
I am trying for a PR at Canada with my family. Now I am preparing for my IELTS test. As I am preparing for PR, I was under the impression that we need to appear for General Training, not for academic as it is for students. But one of my friend at Malta advised me to take Academic of IELTS for getting jobs on higher categories. I am a Post Graduate in Management and have exper
Hi Jyothiraj, for PR it is the general while for those seeking for grade 12 university admissions takes the academic. It online you can check it out on ircc website. Best of luck as you began your journey to Canada

alibaba49808

Nov 10, 2017
I did ielts Academic with 7.5 bands overall. I just want to know that should i am eligible for any immigration programs for Canada ?