+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AbuDhabi Visa Office

sheebapillai

Apr 30, 2020
Hi, Anyone received any response on webform from Abu dhabi visa office. Applied for visit visa on April 2022 but no response. We tried raising web form to know the status and no response. Any one who has applied for visit visa, please share your timeline.

Reactions: gulfamjamal

gulfamjamal

Aug 3, 2022
Hi, Anyone received any response on webform from Abu dhabi visa office. Applied for visit visa on April 2022 but no response. We tried raising web form to know the status and no response. Any one who has applied for visit visa, please share your timeline.
hi i applied for business visit visa on 16-03-2022 but no response yet

dpinsent

Oct 24, 2016
Qatar
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
10 Mar 2021
Nomination.....
12 Jul 2021
AOR Received.
29 Aug 2021
My passport has been with them since June 23rd. No response yet.
My goodness! That is scary. Have you got your passports back now?

sharfas

Jul 4, 2022
Any update on your application ? Applied on 20th April and still waiting

Edris_Usaf

Feb 24, 2020
I want to ask the seniors a question.
I submitted a TRV application in April 2022. Due to backlog and delays in visa processing, the exhibition I wanted to visit Canada for was originally scheduled to take place in August 2022, but the dates were extended to November 2022. I sent the embassy numerous emails and posts on web forums during this time but received no response. After 11 months, I received an update on my application today, and the office requested a new invitation letter.
However, the dates for the show have passed, and a new exhibition will be held in June 2024.
What should I write to the office in this circumstance? Moreover, what would happen if no invitation letter was submitted?
Just to be clear, this was my third attempt at obtaining a Canadian business visa; my first two attempts were successful. I also have a valid USA B1/B2 visa that was granted twice.

I greatly value and look forward to your professional advice.