+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Abudhabi visa office gather here please

tuwari

Mar 9, 2023
Hi Guys. I am citizen of India but have born and raised in the UAE, and have never been to India for more than six months and have only visited 6 times (two-three weeks each time), with no immediate relatives in India (all immediate relatives in the UAE) I also work in the UAE. Neither me nor my family have any assets /businesses in UAE or Golden visas, etc. I was wondering what you guys think, if it would be better to apply from the UAE or from India?
you should apply on the country where you are presently.

Reactions: AshutoshS

AshutoshS

Apr 17, 2023
I know a few people who went to india and applied through SDs and got accepted…applying in the gcc is risky and has long waiting times and rejections
you should apply on the country where you are presently.
I guess the difficulty is with the acceptance rates of Abu Dhabi. I hear that they reject most applications if the applicants if their residence visa will no longer be valid by the time they return to the UAE.

AshutoshS

Apr 17, 2023
I know a few people who went to india and applied through SDs and got accepted…applying in the gcc is risky and has long waiting times and rejections
Yeah, I've heard this too. It's just that I'm not sure what's the better course of action in my situation considering, I've not stayed in India and don't have property, relatives etc. there. I'm also an older applicant- 28 years old and I've been working and residing pretty much all of this time in UAE, with my relatives being in UAE.

ak.naresh

May 21, 2018
Hi All,

Applied to AUH office on 22nd May through Non-SDS. The status changed to "Review Started" on 9th June and no update since then. I did upfront Medical, though is it not required for Non-SDS. Is anyone on the same timeline? Thanks.

MPH.UOFA

Star Member
May 6, 2023
Hi All,

Applied to AUH office on 22nd May through Non-SDS. The status changed to "Review Started" on 9th June and no update since then. I did upfront Medical, though is it not required for Non-SDS. Is anyone on the same timeline? Thanks.
I have also applied non-sds at AUH office. My timeline is in my signature.

Join this group where all of us Study permit applicants (sds & non-sds) are waiting to hear back from IRCC including from AUH office as well.

https://chat.whatsapp.com/KyOF7muk6zD9gdvOKBokFJ

Reactions: ak.naresh