+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Abu Dhabi visa office

ana-1970

Jan 21, 2015
Hello everyone

please share your experience with the processing time for visas in Abu Dhabi office. I sent my application for PRTD on May 12 and application is still in process! is this normal? it seems it takes ages for Abu Dhabi visa office to process visas.
appreciate your response

ibmu

Jul 9, 2015
Did you receive the PRTD yet? How long did it take you? My wife is on the same boat, they told her it would take 60 days when she applied a month ago.

ana-1970

Jan 21, 2015
Not yet :'( I got the passport request email end of July. sent the passport and still waiting. I was told that stamping the visa on passport will take one month. so expect 3 months in total if you did not submit the passport with the application.

world_seller18

Jul 26, 2016
ana-1970 said:
Not yet :'( I got the passport request email end of July. sent the passport and still waiting. I was told that stamping the visa on passport will take one month. so expect 3 months in total if you did not submit the passport with the application.
Hi ana-1970, I have submitted for the PRTD on the 21st of Aug and waiting for the email approval to submit my passport since I did not submit the passport with the application. Have you got your PRTD by now?

world_seller18

Jul 26, 2016
An update of my application:

21st of Aug -> Submitted application for PRTD in VFS Dubai without the Passport
1st of Sep -> Received an email saying the application is in Abu Dhabi Embassy
19th of Sep -> Received an email to submit the passport
20th of Sep -> Submitted passport to VFS Dubai

As soon as I get the PRTD I will posting in this Forum.

connie26

Sep 21, 2016
Hi! Hope somebody here could enlighten me with my situation.

I received an email regarding my PR application asking me to submit some documents, 2 photos and my passport thru a Visa Application Center (VAC). My application is being processed in Manila but I am currently working in Qatar. I found one VFS Global office (VAC) here in Qatar but when I asked them, they said that my documents will be sent to Abu Dhabi. I am worried that this will have a problem with my application since all my papers are being processed in Philippines. I only got 30 days to submit. I am now confused where to send my documents. Can I send it in Qatar VAC or should I send it to Philippines VAC through a representative?

Engineered_by_God

Feb 10, 2016
Doha
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-2-2016
AOR Received.
16-3-2016
File Transfer...
29/3/2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
02/1/2016
Passport Req..
04-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2016
LANDED..........
22-11-2016
connie26 said:

I received an email regarding my PR application asking me to submit some documents, 2 photos and my passport thru a Visa Application Center (VAC). My application is being processed in Manila but I am currently working in Qatar. I found one VFS Global office (VAC) here in Qatar but when I asked them, they said that my documents will be sent to Abu Dhabi. I am worried that this will have a problem with my application since all my papers are being processed in Philippines. I only got 30 days to submit. I am now confused where to send my documents. Can I send it in Qatar VAC or should I send it to Philippines VAC through a representative?
Hi connie, may I know where you submitted your passport now? Thanks.

Engineered_by_God

Feb 10, 2016
Doha
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-2-2016
AOR Received.
16-3-2016
File Transfer...
29/3/2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
02/1/2016
Passport Req..
04-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2016
LANDED..........
22-11-2016
connie26 said:

I'm same situation as you are. I was adviced by the consultant to send in VAC qatar. After all database is universal to pull data. Irregardless of the location of isssuance of visa. In the email also, they said nearest VAC and if in canada in CPC-Ottawa.

connie26

Sep 21, 2016
Engineered_by_God said:
Hi connie, may I know where you submitted your passport now? Thanks.
Hello! I decided to send it to Manila last week because that's where my papers are originally being processed. It cost me more but that gave me comfort knowing my passport will be where it should be. I also emailed VFS global Philippines and they advised me to send it to Manila office. Thanks for this forum for the sound advices!