+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

About using ECAS service for checking and notifying address change information

ethanxj

Jan 18, 2016
Dear guys, I just did my landing yesterday. I applied EE from Quebec and am still living there until the end of Feb. Since I'm not sure about my permanent address in Ontario the officer told me to provide the notice of address in Ontario online for receiving PR card before I move from my current address from Quebec. I now have an address from my cousin who lived in Toronto and would like to move with him and provide that address to the CIC. However, when I use and submit in the address notification in ECAS, I cannot see my information, not even complete the address notification, There was a same situation when I was checking the status of applying for permanent resident during the process of PR application a couple of months ago.

I was wondering, should I be able to see their address information online in ECAS after I submit with the address notification? I cannot access this now, is it just because I did the landing yesterday? Can I use the "Case Specific Inquiry" function for the change of address? - It seems that it is only allowed when the processing time is exceeding the normal. Is there any other efficient way to do that? Thanks a lot!