+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

About Uk Degree and Preious experience

ask4immi

Star Member
Jul 20, 2009
Ontario
Hi

i Complete MSc inc omputer science from pakistan , then i have two year experience , then i came to uk for MSC , NOW I Complete MSc from Uk ,

what will the total point for education ??????

if i use UK MSc , but i dont have experience for UK degree , so am able to use previous experience which i have based on the pakistan degree ??????

urgent plzzzzzzzzz

immi

mahharrouf

Jan 23, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Not sure , but I guess only one degree will be counted which you gonna claim. Master degree with 17 years regular education , 25 points. If master degree with 16 years of education, 22 points.

Education Maximum 25 points

You have a master’s degree or PhD and at least 17 years of full-time or full-time equivalent study. 25 points
You have two or more university degrees at the bachelor’s level and at least 15 years of full-time or full-time equivalent study. 22 points
You have a three-year diploma, trade certificate or apprenticeship and at least 15 years of full-time or full-time equivalent study. 22 points
You have a university degree of two years or more at the bachelor’s level and at least 14 years of full-time or full-time equivalent study. 20 points
You have a two-year diploma, trade certificate or apprenticeship and at least 14 years of full-time or full-time equivalent study. 20 points
You have a one-year university degree at the bachelor’s level and at least 13 years of full-time or full-time equivalent study. 15 points
You have a one-year diploma, trade certificate or apprenticeship and at least 13 years of full-time or full-time equivalent study. 15 points
You have a one-year diploma, trade certificate or apprenticeship and at least 12 years of full-time or full-time equivalent study. 12 points
You completed high school. 5 points

ask4immi

Star Member
Jul 20, 2009
Ontario
thanks for reply

ok i if i got for uk degree , then i got 25 points

then am i able to use experiece based on the previouse degree

thanks

immi

rupeshhari

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2008 to CIO
Doc's Request.
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Feb 2009 from VO
IELTS Request
Didn't do IELTS.
File Transfer...
Not transfered to regional office.
Med's Request
July 2010 with RPRF and another PCC.
Med's Done....
Meds - September 2010. PCC - Late Oct 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Early November 2010
VISA ISSUED...
December 2010 - Exactly days shy of 2 years since I sent in my application to CIO.
LANDED..........
you can use experience from relevant degree to find your NOC and if you are applying for FSW1, then your NOC should be in the list of 38.

You must have 17 years of education with your masters to get 25 points.