+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

About Ontario PNP International Master Graduate

Jiaox8

Jul 27, 2013
As I have read from Opportunity Ontario website about PNP under international master graduate, there is one condition about who can apply which is apply within two years of the date on which their master degree was granted, or as alternative, during the last semester of completing their degree. The coming winter term 2015 will be my last semester. Does that mean I can apply PNP when the winter term begins even though I am still completing the rest courses for degree, or I need wait till the winter term is over and all courses have been completed? Thanks a lot for your help.

Joshua-H

Star Member
Oct 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7th July, 2015
AOR Received.
7th Oct. 2015
Med's Request
4-29-2016
They will accept your application, but progress it until you finish your program (by submitting additional proof to indicate your graduation).
However, my concern is whether MASTER PNP will still exist or not (Due to the EE).

PS. I applied it in NOV, but the quota has been fullfilled.

salimnw

Sep 1, 2014
Toronto, ON
Category........
PNP
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
Ontario PNP
Med's Request
30th April 2014
Med's Done....
5th May 2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
3rd Feb 2015
VISA ISSUED...
13th Feb 2015
LANDED..........
Inland since 2011
Express entry will still consider provincial nominee program application from all provinces. I talked with OPNP today regarding this issue and they informed me that a new qouta for 2015should come into effect from Jan 2015! So I don't think CIC would stop it abruptly without any notifications or any clue officially. Also the QA survey that was going on this year for OPNP is to make sure that strict and regulated measures are taken for ensuring compliances with immigration policies.