+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ABOUT BANK STATEMENTS

gill114

Oct 12, 2013
Hi folks.

Can anyone Please tell me that is it neccessary to send the bank statements with the other documents in the application or we should only provide it when the VO request for it......

Please share your experience if anyone knows........please.....

canadavisa13

Champion Member
Jun 13, 2013
Hi gill114,

no bank statement is needed for CEC applicants and it will not be requested later by immigration officer.
good luck :)

feb07

Star Member
Mar 7, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-13
AOR Received.
18-3-13
IELTS Request
sent with application
gill114 said:
Hi folks.

Can anyone Please tell me that is it neccessary to send the bank statements with the other documents in the application or we should only provide it when the VO request for it......

Please share your experience if anyone knows........please.....
You do not need bank statement. You need T4 and Notice of assesment.

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
canadavisa13 said:
Hi gill114,

no bank statement is needed for CEC applicants and it will not be requested later by immigration officer.
Correct. Bank statements are not required for the application process. However, upon finalization of your application,
during completing the landing - some officers ask for bank statements.

gill114

Oct 12, 2013
canadavisa13 said:
Hi gill114,

Thanks canadavisa13,

But somebody told me that VO ask for the bank statement when they were processing the file...To find out their is no fraud..............Can anyone please tell is it true.......

gill114

Oct 12, 2013
iam_toby said:
Correct. Bank statements are not required for the application process. However, upon finalization of your application,
during completing the landing - some officers ask for bank statements.

Thanks iam toby

But somebody told me that VO ask for the bank statement when they were processing the file...To find out their is no fraud..............Can anyone please tell is it true.......

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
gill114 said:
Thanks iam toby

Never heard of a case like that.

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
gill114 said:
There is no routine requirement to submit bank statements under the CEC class (although there is under other classes).

It would be very rare, but possible, that during processing, a VO could ask for bank statements or other non-routine documents.

Caribou

Star Member
Feb 20, 2013
British Columbia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
iam_toby said:
Never heard of a case like that.
maybe there was a issue with paystub or salary? Maybe VO wanted to make sure the PA was receiving paycheck on the regular basis, and not a fraud.
I heard this happens more with PNP rather than CEC though.

YYZguy416

Star Member
Apr 29, 2013
They took your client ID simply as a reference to the identification you had. The bank taking your Client ID does not grant CIC access to your bank information.

byrwus said:
just my two cents.

When I was opening my bank account with RBC, the bank took my client id number and assigned to my account.
So, depending on the Canadian law, some offices may have access to your bank statement without asking you for it or If this is not allowed, they still are capable of having it.