+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

About ARC

91Stephany

Sep 11, 2017
Hello, I am from Mexico and on 2005 I moved to Canada and my dad made a refugee claim for me, I was 14 years old at that time, then on 2010 our claim was refused and we got a departure order, they gave us 30 days to leave the country, we did so and we also bought our flight tickets. Then my dad got married with a canadian resident and he also got the residence on 2014. Now I am planing to visit my dad, I applied for an eTa (Electronic Travel Authorization) wich was denied, they told me I need an ARC but I dont understan why because didnt get deported as we left the country on time. Have anybody went thru this situation? I sent an email to immigration of Canada and they dont reply, I also went to the embassy and they told me they cant answer my questions. Please help!!!

samuelgarcia

Nov 18, 2020
Hello, I am from Mexico and on 2005 I moved to Canada and my dad made a refugee claim for me, I was 14 years old at that time, then on 2010 our claim was refused and we got a departure order, they gave us 30 days to leave the country, we did so and we also bought our flight tickets. Then my dad got married with a canadian resident and he also got the residence on 2014. Now I am planing to visit my dad, I applied for an eTa (Electronic Travel Authorization) wich was denied, they told me I need an ARC but I dont understan why because didnt get deported as we left the country on time. Have anybody went thru this situation? I sent an email to immigration of Canada and they dont reply, I also went to the embassy and they told me they cant answer my questions. Please help!!!
Could you solve this?