+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

abdonment

tcesha

Apr 13, 2012
Hey i am a visitor in canada who was offer a job by a canadian employer, i know them for over a period of time, they bought my plane ticket to come to canada and rent an aptartment and put me in,they also gave me computer and cellphone to keep intouch with my family. they applied for an lmo and got back a postive response where they gave me and i inturn send in my document to cic to get my work permit,they ask me to start working for cash before i get paper work, but starting paying me less and less in each week, when i question that they fired me! I was told that i had to give back the computer and cellphone right away and tell me to get out of the apt and that they dont want me to come back to there house. the town am in is very remote, it is winter, i have no money, no family, and no passport because it was send in for my work permit papers. The last text i recieved before i had to give back the phone said this" TELL HER I WILL FORWARD HER PASSPORT TO LAST KNOW ADDRESS, JAMAICA I BELIEVE, HER WORK VISA WILL BE CANCELLED TOMORROW. AS FOR TRIP BACK, I HOPE SHE CAN SWIM" Anyone have any advice for me please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ThreeSquareImm

Star Member
Oct 26, 2012
Vancouver, BC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wow. this is horrible. You should try to contact CIC or the RCMP and let them know you are in trouble. Report your employer immediately. Contact the newspaper.

out

Jun 23, 2012
looks like they are very nice to you to provide every aspect of coming to canada. everything is well provided even up to addressing your coping up. so sorry to see that your honeymoon stage was cut short and everything turned sour and bitter. i think the give and take formula was not administer to preserve whatever goodwill between you and your sponsor. now you are even reaching to the point of backlashing each other. hopefully all will be well sooner or later...