+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

A latter from Ottawa after CPR was already issued

Denis-ne

Jun 27, 2015
Moscow, Russia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can someone help me with a weird situation? I have already received Confirmation of Permanent Residence (CPR) with a visa affixed in my passport on 9 September. However on 10 Septemeber CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca sent me an emails with the following message:

The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and if applicable, permanent residence visa. If for any reason you are not able to meet this deadline, please inform us immediately by email and include the details of your situation.
On 26 August a received a similar email from WSAWIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca:
Your application for permanent residence in Canada has reached the final stage of processing and we need your passport and the documents listed below in order to make a final decision.
Please read carefully all information and instructions set out below and complete the steps accordingly.
Visa Validity:
Once issued, permanent resident visas usually expire on the date of expiry of your medical examination results, which in your case is 27/05/2016. If there is an earlier date of expiry on your visa(s), that is because the passport validity of you or one of your accompanying dependents expires before the medical examination expiry date.
You and all your accompanying dependents must travel to Canada and present your immigration documents at a Canadian Port of Entry before they expire. The validity of the visas cannot be extended.

I think, Ottawa sent me their email by mistake after I've already received a similar letter from Warsaw and got a CPR on my hands. Now I wonder If I have to contact Ottawa or ignore their message?

dobes

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Denis-ne said:
Can someone help me with a weird situation? I have already received Confirmation of Permanent Residence (CPR) with a visa affixed in my passport on 9 September. However on 10 Septemeber CPC-CTD-Ottawa @ cic.gc.ca sent me an emails with the following message:

On 26 August a received a similar email from WSAWIMMIGRATION @ international.gc.ca:

I think, Ottawa sent me their email by mistake after I've already received a similar letter from Warsaw and got a CPR on my hands. Now I wonder If I have to contact Ottawa or ignore their message?
I would send them a CSE with your Warsaw? letter attached. They seem to be duplicating each other.