+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

A few questions / concerns about the CSQ received and federal stage documents.

Lemaksm

Dec 4, 2018
Hi everyone,

My family and I received our CSQ's this week from the Regular skilled worker program and have some questions regarding them and the federal stage documents.

Under "Connaissances linguistiques" its says "NF" what does that mean?
Under "Remarque(s)" it says "Traitement prioritaire OEV" and
"Traitement prioritaire dans le
domaine de formation
", also not sure i understand what those mean?

As for the Police Certificate required for the federal stage. I have a police certificate that was done back in Egypt just before my arrival to Canada in December 2018. Obviously this expired now and I have been living here since then. Do I still need to get a new one? and how since I am living here?

Finally, regarding biometrics. I had my biometrics done before I arrive here in 2018 and according to my IRCC account when renewing my work permit, its valid till 2028. Do I still need to re do them for my PR application?

Thanks

Lazymon82

Jan 9, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Hi everyone,

My family and I received our CSQ's this week from the Regular skilled worker program and have some questions regarding them and the federal stage documents.

Under "Connaissances linguistiques" its says "NF" what does that mean?
Under "Remarque(s)" it says "Traitement prioritaire OEV" and
"Traitement prioritaire dans le
domaine de formation
", also not sure i understand what those mean?

As for the Police Certificate required for the federal stage. I have a police certificate that was done back in Egypt just before my arrival to Canada in December 2018. Obviously this expired now and I have been living here since then. Do I still need to get a new one? and how since I am living here?

Finally, regarding biometrics. I had my biometrics done before I arrive here in 2018 and according to my IRCC account when renewing my work permit, its valid till 2028. Do I still need to re do them for my PR application?

Thanks
Congrats!

Connaissances linguistiques - NF - Not French?

Remarque(s) - CSQ processing priority related and does nothing with Federal processing as far as i've learned.

Police certificate - you are right and you don't need a new one as you lived in canada since then but then it is safe to get a new one (egypt - apply online may be?) as you said they expire every 6-12 months depending on the country where you applied. As for Canadian Police cert i heard they get onformation from local police automatically but in case they need one they will request in the future.

Biometrics for PR is cancelled for now because of the pandemic but it can change once the situation gets better and so you do not have to pay for it with your application now and your Work permit's biometrics are valid anyway.

Lemaksm

Dec 4, 2018
I reached out to customer support and they said I will still need to get the police certificate. This can be done through the consulate and takes around 3 month for the whole process :(

Lazymon82

Jan 9, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
I reached out to customer support and they said I will still need to get the police certificate. This can be done through the consulate and takes around 3 month for the whole process :(
It is ok. 3 months now is better than waiting a year later to update Police Cert during the process.

Lemaksm

Dec 4, 2018
On the consulate’s website, they say that once I get the form from them and fingerprints and a receipt then I can send those with my application with a note that the process will take 3 month so my application doesn’t get delayed. Note sure if anyone did that before?

Mauvaise_vibe

Star Member
Dec 12, 2020
Hello there,

Those remarks are related to CSQ application, and it doesn't have anything to do at federal level.

But, with these remarks i have noticed some people making their hopes high to the point only to find out later that there was no skipping the queue-which oftentimes results in federal processing related anxiety issues.:(