+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

6 months since submitting application- no word yet

eyesage

Jul 17, 2012
Our spousal sponsor application was confirmed delivered by courier from Korea at CPC-M on March 8 2012. We are nearing three months past post processing times. I called CIC call center 6 weeks ago and our name wasn't in the system. They haven't answered email inquiries ( and urge not to send multiple inquiries). I asked a MP's office to inquire to CIC, no response from them.

How irregular is this? How can we proceed? Any advice/experience would be appreciated.

Patience running thin, getting ready to move, no idea how to plan life...

mdna

Mar 3, 2012
it took us nearly 4 months to receive an email acknowledging our application had been received, but we're applying inland. i think it's being too long, especially if you're applying outland. 6 months and not a word? call, fax, and email the consulate until they reply to you.

Steph C

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 30 2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
File Transfer...
Sep 27 2012
Med's Request
April 15 2013 (re-med)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
March 18 2013
VISA ISSUED...
May 22 2013
LANDED..........
June 6 2013
eyesage said:
Our spousal sponsor application was confirmed delivered by courier from Korea at CPC-M on March 8 2012. We are nearing three months past post processing times. I called CIC call center 6 weeks ago and our name wasn't in the system. They haven't answered email inquiries ( and urge not to send multiple inquiries). I asked a MP's office to inquire to CIC, no response from them.

How irregular is this? How can we proceed? Any advice/experience would be appreciated.

Patience running thin, getting ready to move, no idea how to plan life...
First of all I think you should call them again to see if they recognize your application in the system, and to verify your contact details with them.