+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

6 Months Pregnant After Receiving PPR : Express Entry

Aug 3, 2022
Hello,

Me and my wife have received Passport request on Aug 2nd 2022. We have 30 days until we submit our passports. But my wife is 6 months pregnant and due date is 18 Oct 2022.
We are from New Delhi, India.
My wife is the main applicant.

My questions are:

1. should we send our passports to VFS Canada (Delhi) right away and update IRCC about our pregnancy Via the webform or

2. should we just send the passports without submitting any webform about pregnancy.

I am also confused because my wife mentioned that she was pregnant in the month of July 2022 and the doctors also updated the info on our re-medicals. IRCC would know that already.

Please let me know what should we do because we only have 30 days to take action.

Thank You

Gracious Gomes

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hello,

Me and my wife have received Passport request on Aug 2nd 2022. We have 30 days until we submit our passports. But my wife is 6 months pregnant and due date is 18 Oct 2022.
We are from New Delhi, India.
My wife is the main applicant.

My questions are:

1. should we send our passports to VFS Canada (Delhi) right away and update IRCC about our pregnancy Via the webform or

2. should we just send the passports without submitting any webform about pregnancy.

I am also confused because my wife mentioned that she was pregnant in the month of July 2022 and the doctors also updated the info on our re-medicals. IRCC would know that already.

Please let me know what should we do because we only have 30 days to take action.

Thank You

Gracious Gomes
Option 1.

Benady

Apr 29, 2022
My advice is that you go with Option 1. Congratulations to your family and all the very best.
Cheers.