+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

45 days exceeded and no final decison from embassy

Shakun singh

Jul 7, 2019
Hi,my name is shakun and i am from India.I have applied for online study permit under SDS category at New Delhi embassy on 18 may 2019 and my bimetrics were updated on 26 june 2019 however, its been over 50 days and i have not received any final from embassy.Please somebody provide me help and guide me if i can contact embassy or ask them for final decision.

Thank you.

kat3onah

May 13, 2019
Category........
Hi,my name is shakun and i am from India.I have applied for online study permit under SDS category at New Delhi embassy on 18 may 2019 and my bimetrics were updated on 26 june 2019 however, its been over 50 days and i have not received any final from embassy.Please somebody provide me help and guide me if i can contact embassy or ask them for final decision.

Thank you.
Your biometrics was update on June 26, processing will only start after the biometrics was submitted.

Shakun singh

Jul 7, 2019
Your biometrics was update on June 26, processing will only start after the biometrics was submitted.
I have appeared for biometrics on 16 jan 2019 as i firstly applied for may intake but that file was rejected and this is second time i have applied.

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
But it was updated in june for new application so they might start counting there.
Anyway the times are averages of the time it takes to process 80% of applications, some take much longer.

The only thing to do is send them a webform.

Shakun singh

Jul 7, 2019
But it was updated in june for new application so they might start counting there.
Anyway the times are averages of the time it takes to process 80% of applications, some take much longer.

The only thing to do is send them a webform.
Yeha but the first biometrics did not get updated therefore my file got refused but, thank you mate for replying.