+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

40th and Future Draws.. Any Guesses?

DamhaSirah

May 6, 2016
Scarborough
jjose91 said:
Thanks man.. So i updated it all and added my paid internships (foreign and not related to studies) as well and so suddenly I got my Score went from 453 to 478..

Finally I feel like I have a better fighting chance..!
That's all very well, until you see a thread like this: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/pr-application-rejection-t432964.0.html I saw this thread today and now I feel everything is so unpredictable!

jjose91

Apr 3, 2016
DamhaSirah said:
That's all very well, until you see a thread like this: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/pr-application-rejection-t432964.0.html I saw this thread today and now I feel everything is so unpredictable!
I do see that
However I have a 1 full yr employment certificate from the NOC 6221 from the company I worked for with the details the way they want it.

From Sept 3rd 2013 till Sept 14th 2014. So I am not worried about that.

I am more worried will they consider all my Paid Summer Internships - Outside Canada...in which will they consider the 3 yrs of total work experience. Or will reject it saying those internships are not valid and you get points only for 1 yr work expereince in which case my points will go down to 453.

tonykaram123

Star Member
Feb 7, 2016
jjose91 said:
I do see that
However I have a 1 full yr employment certificate from the NOC 6221 from the company I worked for with the details the way they want it.

From Sept 3rd 2013 till Sept 14th 2014. So I am not worried about that.

I am more worried will they consider all my Paid Summer Internships - Outside Canada...in which will they consider the 3 yrs of total work experience. Or will reject it saying those internships are not valid and you get points only for 1 yr work expereince in which case my points will go down to 453.
Your internships were continuos ? if not I don't think they will award points. Also, if you studied in canada then any internship during your studies doesn't count.

jjose91

Apr 3, 2016
tonykaram123 said:
Your internships were continuos ? if not I don't think they will award points. Also, if you studied in canada then any internship during your studies doesn't count.
Internships were like this

I did my Bacholers from 2009 Sept till 2013 Sept

Summer 2009 - Company X - Paid Internship - 2 months - not related to University or anything under them - it was more like a job for money
Summer 2010 - Company X - Paid Internship - 2 months - not related to University or anything under them - it was more like a job for money
Summer 2011 - Company Y - Paid Internship - 2 months - not related to University or anything under them - it was more like a job for money
Feb - July 2013 - Company Z - Paid Internship - 6 months - related to University since they organised the internship - but Paid as well

I could use insights now.

But all this was in Dubai UAE...

sbrs2010

Jul 19, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Isn't it suppose to be 39th draw :eek: