+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

36 Years Old, 12 Years work Experience - Study Permit Approved for Graduate Certificate after MBA.

Br33zer

Mar 18, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Thanks for sharing, very interesting. As others have said, I think her IT skill was her strong point. Due to pandemic, IT skill is in demand everywhere. So IRCC doesn't see her as "someone who will not return to home country". Her experience letter also proved that she has good IT skills (so can easily find job in India or elsewhere). Did the work experience letter/recommendation letter also explain how her new course will help her?
I wish I had seen your post sooner, I would have attached similar documents. My case is complex too, now I am worried what the result will be.
Yes she is very strong in her domain. And the course which she selected to study in Canada, she never studied it graduation or her MBA. She mentioned this in her SOP and how that will help her because her work is what this course is designed for.

Don't think too much. I'm sure you will have positive results if you explained properly how your chosen course will help you in your career progression.