+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

30 days short of 730 days please advice it's urgent

redrose11

Feb 26, 2016
Nassa said:
It's 24th April. ...I am so unhappy and stressed pls talk to me and guide me with the right solution. I need help I want my PR status
@Nassa : Are you in Canada now ?

Nassa

Jan 12, 2016
I entered Canada through Vancouver as my sister passed away and I had to attend to her funeral.
When I landed I put my card in the machine but it was rejecting not reading so I had to face am immigration officer
When I reached his desk he asked me where in Canada do I actually live I told him London Ontario so he asked me why am in Vancouver I told him why and he was very kind and give me his condolences
Then he asked me how long have I been way I told him about a year so he asked 2015? I said yes then he stamped my papers and let me through
I was upset not crying and not focused so I said yes to him as august 2015 but actually I have been out since August 20th

Please advice has he reported me or how much hot water am I in
Thanks

kateg

Aug 26, 2014
British Columbia
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2015
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
01-05-2015
IELTS Request
05-05-2015
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
16-04-2015
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
27-08-2015
You would know if he reported you, and you have received paperwork to that effect.

Now, you should stay in Canada without leaving, made absolutely sure you have 730 days + extras just in case, and then file for a PR card renewal.

You are fine. Follow the rules moving forward, and you will stay fine.

chriskale

Nov 15, 2021
I entered Canada through Vancouver as my sister passed away and I had to attend to her funeral.
When I landed I put my card in the machine but it was rejecting not reading so I had to face am immigration officer
When I reached his desk he asked me where in Canada do I actually live I told him London Ontario so he asked me why am in Vancouver I told him why and he was very kind and give me his condolences
Then he asked me how long have I been way I told him about a year so he asked 2015? I said yes then he stamped my papers and let me through
I was upset not crying and not focused so I said yes to him as august 2015 but actually I have been out since August 20th

Please advice has he reported me or how much hot water am I in
Thanks

Girl... reply to this post .. have you got PR renewal and what happened?

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
Girl... reply to this post .. have you got PR renewal and what happened?
She hasn't posted since 2016. Her last post was about renewing her PR card and advice was given to her to wait till she meets 730 days before she applies for her renewal. She didn't reply after that. So we have no idea what happened.