+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2times my application refused

Baritang’o

Aug 26, 2019
I’m not so sure about the people working in the Canada visa in Tanzania Dar es Salaam are honestly and working with our application,how can it be possible ?I submitted all documents they needed ,the answer was the same like the first time ,travel history ,purpose of traveling and financial status,
Any one who knows alternative way I mean what can I do about it ?
I think they go only with rich people ,I don’t want to put this blame to Canadian government but people who working in Canadian visa in Tanzania are not fair and honest

soheilhs

Sep 16, 2016
I don’t want to put this blame to Canadian government but people who working in Canadian visa in Tanzania are not fair and honest
Good day,

Canada visa is not a right, It's a privilege. The registrar wont look at the rich people. but the society, economy, stability of of the origin country , your ties in both Canada and your country and weight the risk of return at the end of stay. Unfortunately there is no right for appeal. However if you believe, they did not followed the legislation, you can leave for the Federal court of Canada and request judicial review.

kat3onah

May 13, 2019
Category........
I’m not so sure about the people working in the Canada visa in Tanzania Dar es Salaam are honestly and working with our application,how can it be possible ?I submitted all documents they needed ,the answer was the same like the first time ,travel history ,purpose of traveling and financial status,
Any one who knows alternative way I mean what can I do about it ?
I think they go only with rich people ,I don’t want to put this blame to Canadian government but people who working in Canadian visa in Tanzania are not fair and honest
Before you applied for the TRV did you address the previous reasons for refusal? If no changes were made, surely you would get the same results.

Travel history
>> Did you travel outside of your home country? This is important as the visa officer wants to check if you are financially capable and you did not overstay on the country you visited.
Common mistake is having no previous travel and applying for TRV as initial travel. Fact is a Canada visa is one of the hardest visa to get.

Purpose of traveling
>> What was you reason to go to Canada?
Common mistake is saying Tourism but never really stepped out of their home country.

Financial status
>> Did you top up your money on the bank?
Common mistake is not having enough resources for the trip.