+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2nd time IETLS

justsayme_hi

Jan 2, 2012
i got band 7overall but the requirement is 7 in all bands and i got 6.5 in writing, But i need 7 overall in all bands to apply in canada MBA course..With 6.5 i can get admission in any college however i am willing to sit for IELTS again and try to get 7 in all. I have one question. I want to take one more chance, but if i get less score this time in IELTS like over all 6.5 in all band then i wouldnt try again but can i use my first IELTS score card or that will not be applicable anymore as i already sat for the second time and the second one will be applicable ..Please Advice...

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
justsayme_hi said:
i got band 7overall but the requirement is 7 in all bands and i got 6.5 in writing, But i need 7 overall in all bands to apply in canada MBA course..With 6.5 i can get admission in any college however i am willing to sit for IELTS again and try to get 7 in all. I have one question. I want to take one more chance, but if i get less score this time in IELTS like over all 6.5 in all band then i wouldnt try again but can i use my first IELTS score card or that will not be applicable anymore as i already sat for the second time and the second one will be applicable ..Please Advice...
Hi,

You can use any IELTS score upto it's validity of 2 years.

(INDIAN)

Champion Member
May 16, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
justsayme_hi said:
GO FOR FIRST ONE
INDIAN

Abu Bakr

Dec 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
you must apply with 7 band.........if your college\university do't admission with 7 band then u should apply any other institute......do't do ielts again........may b u will take less then before u have good band in ielts..........