+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2131 Civil Engineers - Experience

nithin

Star Member
Jul 12, 2011
Hi, I am a graduate civil engineer and working as a Quality Assurance and Quality Control Engineer in a Civil ENGINEERING company involved in civil constructions.
Last time I applied for FSW 2013 and self calculated 71 points but unfortunately the application returned with UCI number allocated.
I am working with this company for the last 10 years and unable to get an experience certificate.
So I attached copies of job Contract, increment letters, promotion letters, residence certificate and recent six month's pay stubs.
The letters showing the company is civil engineering division.
But it is mentioned that my application does not meet the requirement of regulation 10 of IRPA.
In the application I wrote the job description.
Actually some of the job descriptions are similar to required.
In my designation it is not mentioned 'civil' even though I am working for the Quality control and assurance of civil construction.
But I could not prove that.
What can I Do?
Please advise
Thanks and regards
Nithin

Reactions: Ankit.dhl

obos

Aug 13, 2013
u need to put a reference letter showing ur work experience which has to match with civil engineering responsibility in canadian noc..which month and year did u send ur application

dems

Apr 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep. 29, 2014
Doc's Request.
photo request - 6-Feb-15
Nomination.....
PER: 9-Jan-15
File Transfer...
SLU updated 26Aug15, upto 5th Line update - 29Aug15
Med's Request
04-Sep-15
Med's Done....
14-Sep-15, except for our new born MR received 27Oct15
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11-Nov-15
VISA ISSUED...
7-Dec-15
LANDED..........
In God's Time
Hi,

Just want to ask what's the best NOC for Planning Engineers/Planners (NOC 2131 CIVIL ENG'RS OR NOC 0711 *CONSTRUCTION MGRS).

Thank you

njay91

Star Member
Aug 29, 2017
Kochi
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-01-2018
IELTS Request
19-08-2017
Hello
I am also a Civil Engineer NOC 2131, Would you mind providing me the template of the reference letter that you have submitted ?

Thanks and regards
Nirmal

nazishiqbal

Sep 21, 2018
Can anyone share the Job description for planning engineer which matches with NOC 2131 Civil engineer.
Your help in this regard will be highly appreciated.
er.nazish@gmail.com
i am sharing my email id for the sample reference letter.

njay91

Star Member
Aug 29, 2017
Kochi
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-01-2018
IELTS Request
19-08-2017
yes..

Here is a sample

This is to certify that Mr.XXXXXX S/O of XXXX permanent resident of ‘XXXXXX has worked as Assistant Engineer (Civil) at XXXXXX from XXXXXX to 31st May 2017.He was actively involved in a number of projects and in the course of these, performed the following duties:

§ Supervised and monitored construction works, to ensure conformance to design specifications, code requirements and resolve challenges.

§ Prepared & checked engineering estimate based on DSR CPWD specifications

§ Conducted technical analysis and feasibility studies including site investigations.

§ Prepared engineering documents such as general arrangement drawings,schedules, specifications, and calculation notes

§ Evaluated Tender/Contract documents and Bill of Quantities

§ Used computer aided design(CAD) software packages for drafting and designing

§ Prepared measurement books and bill books of the project.

§ Liaised with clients and other professionals involved in the project.

Number Of Work Hours Per Week: 42 hours per week

Annual Salary: Rupees XXXXXX

His character and conduct is good and can efficiently work in and lead a team. We wish him all the best in his future endeavors.

Yours faithfully,

Reactions: davanzo

ramseriv

Star Member
Mar 20, 2021
Can a Civil Engineer apply under FSW and obtain PR even though he has not a licenced in Canada??

Also in the question of CRS: Level of education where does Civil Engineering falls? I am confused as civil engineering needs a licensed but is also a bach degree...
1. Bachelor degree (3 or more years program at a university)
2. Master OR professional degree needed to practice in a licensed profession?