+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Darlingboy

Apr 10, 2024
Hello I submitted my passport for Canada visa March 21 2024, today marks 20 days and I’ve still not received anything…Is anyone encountering similar situation

mmg_024

May 12, 2023
Hello I submitted my passport for Canada visa March 21 2024, today marks 20 days and I’ve still not received anything…Is anyone encountering similar situation
Firstly, track your return envelope id which you might have sent with the passport courier. If no updates shows there, call IRCC. In my case, Canada post didn't deliverit to my address due to system glitch and and sent it back to IRCC. Then IRCC requested me to send another return label and I got it after 1 month.

Darlingboy

Apr 10, 2024
Firstly, track your return envelope id which you might have sent with the passport courier. If no updates shows there, call IRCC. In my case, Canada post didn't deliverit to my address due to system glitch and and sent it back to IRCC. Then IRCC requested me to send another return label and I got it after 1 month.
The thing is, my agent did everything for me and told me to expect to be called for collection within 2 to 3 weeks after the submission, so I literally do not know much about the process…But his explanation is, since they now submit to DHL directly unlike first that you’d need an appointment date to submit, it has led to the delay and he claims it’s a general thing happening to others who had also submitted the passport for the stamping and that’s what brought me here..

Last edited:
Jul 31, 2021