Mar 5, 2019
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
17-01-2019
File Transfer...
29-11-2019
Hi,

I am waiting since January 17, 2019...I got ADR in Dec 11,2020 and submitted everything which was nothing serious just post wedding communications, relationship, chats and emails. i got confirmation email of documents received and added to the file on Jan 9,2021...they also send us Interview letter as well which has no date or time located yet. i don't know what's going on with my file and life :(

:(

ranaumar1292

Jan 14, 2020
Hi,

I am waiting since January 17, 2019...I got ADR in Dec 11,2020 and submitted everything which was nothing serious just post wedding communications, relationship, chats and emails. i got confirmation email of documents received and added to the file on Jan 9,2021...they also send us Interview letter as well which has no date or time located yet. i don't know what's going on with my file and life :(

:(
When you received the Interview letter? Did you order GC Notes? Wondering why your file is delayed

T@777

Mar 5, 2019
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
17-01-2019
File Transfer...
29-11-2019
When you received the Interview letter? Did you order GC Notes? Wondering why your file is delayed
i received interview letter same day as my ADR and in my notes the reason is very stupid that they need post wedding communication, chats and emails when i told million times in my emails and my application on day 1 that we are living together for past 2 years since we applied...they think we should chat while living in same room :(

i don't know why my file is delayed :(

ranaumar1292

Jan 14, 2020
i received interview letter same day as my ADR and in my notes the reason is very stupid that they need post wedding communication, chats and emails when i told million times in my emails and my application on day 1 that we are living together for past 2 years since we applied...they think we should chat while living in same room :(

i don't know why my file is delayed :(
This is unfair, don't know how the measure the genuineness of relationship. If you both are living together, then your case is very simple to finalize.

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
Guys, send an email to LVO and ask location of your file. Many files have been transferred to Vienna, Shanghai, Ukraine, Poland, etc.
Just write your file number in subject line.

nonamemike

Star Member
Oct 1, 2020
Guys, send an email to LVO and ask location of your file. Many files have been transferred to Vienna, Shanghai, Ukraine, Poland, etc.
Just write your file number in subject line.
No. Please don't send too many emails. Otherwise they are just going to waste time by replying to email and not focus on our files.

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
Is this true?
they have transferred some of our files to other VO's without notifying us, the clients - that's a fact.
there is no instruction not to send inquiries to a Visa Office. what they have asked is not to send additional document requests unless asked for...but, we now know of a lot of ppl who sent adr voluntarily and got their Pre Arrival sooner -that is also a fact.

You never know, somebody might be telling you DO NOT send an email, while themselves sending 1 email per month and getting results.

I personally know an applicant (not myself) who has sent numerous inquiries to LVO requesting updates, and has received their Pre Arrival in due time.

To sit quietly in fear of the "put your file in tha back queue" RUMOUR is illogical.

Reactions: canuckkiwi