+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2019 Family Sponsorship- New Baby Addition

seanp23

Jan 30, 2019
Hello Dear Members,

I am hoping someone can direct me on the correct path to Sponsoring my Wife and New Born, specifically my new Born Daughter. I have submitted my application early September 2018 to the processing center in Sydney Nova Scotia and I received confirmation and approval for me to sponsor my wife. Currently my application has reached the Visa Processing Center in Accra Ghana. My wife gave birth to our baby girl middle of January. I was told all I needed to include my baby girl was to inform IRCC of the change and submit documents(birth certificate, Additional Family Information IMM5406 updated to reflect new baby, and pay the $150 fee to sponsor dependent child.

After sending this information via "WebForm" to IRCC they emailed me to inform Visa Office in Ghana of this change as they are the ones currently handling the application. I sent the Ghana Visa Office this information and they responded by informing me that I needed t Kindly contact CPC – Mississauga for your new born baby to be added to the application.

Can someone help me to find out who is telling the truth or are they both misinformed??