+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2017 Mon Projet Inland Applicants

xrypto

Star Member
Nov 6, 2018
Hi Folks,

I think it is high time that we come together and share our experiences with MIDI.

2018 is almost over and we still do not have CSQ.

We contribute to the economic since we arrived and we deserve to know what is going on with the application. Be it an approval or a rejection, we deserve to know.

Personally I got only few months of PGWP left.

Please advise, with all your experience. What can be done?

Qwerty092

Apr 18, 2018
Hi xrypto,

I think it's time to see a lawyer if you don't have one. Since your PGWP only has few months left, I assumed you have been working ever since so the most possible option for you is Express Entry. If you're concern about proving your intention of living outside quebec, you can list things like language barrier, job opportunity or the fact how MIDI process your CSQ application has put or could even ruin your future.

The new government is anti-immigrant so there is really no faith with them whatsoever. They act like assholes since there is no one out there to question their actions. Unless all the affected applicants like you and myself come together to demonstrate how cruel and destructive Qc Imm behavior is to our future and grab attention from the Federal Gov or even the Human Rights Commission, there is nothing we can do but wait.

Regards,