+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

1 year past after medical, application still in process

Wande

Oct 12, 2011
Can any one please advise on my case. I am new on this forum.I and my family did medical on Seprember 23 2010, and my ecas still reads in "process" till present. I applied to CIO in November 2009 and all documents were submitted to Moscow VO in April 2010. I contacted the visa office and they replied me in August 2011 that my file awaiting "bacground decision". In september I wrote the VO, CIO to inquire about my application and received a reply in October 2011 that my file is now with the visa officer "under review" and added ' we will inform you if another medical is neccessary'. Now I am confused, my wife and children also are fruastrated. We don't know what is awaiting us next.

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Unfortunately like some other applicants your file also delayed due to background check. As the medical date is over by one year you may need for another medical for every one. At least your visa office gave you a reply about the status.

Wande

Oct 12, 2011
wilson said:
Unfortunately like some other applicants your file also delayed due to background check. As the medical date is over by one year you may need for another medical for every one. At least your visa office gave you a reply about the status.
Thanks for your answer. The only option for us now I guess, is just waite :)