Med's Done....
7-11-2011
Interview........
waived !!!
VISA ISSUED...
24-11-2011
LANDED..........
landing on 20/12/2011
I have a question...whether 1year program or 2 year program ,which would be more beneficial with respect to job ...I mean ..Is it so that people with certificate program dont get jobs easily??

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amee said:
I have a question...whether 1year program or 2 year program ,which would be more beneficial with respect to job ...I mean ..Is it so that people with certificate program dont get jobs easily??
Hi,

If you are a fresh Graduate with no skills, thn I would advise you to go for a 2 year course because it will make you eligible for a 3 year Post Graduate Work Permit.

In Canada getting a Job (I mean Permanent Full Time) requires lots of skills and networking other thn your academics. It doesn't matter much if you Graduate with 1 year/2 year course. Sometime it takes even months to get a Full Time Job, however there are no shortage of Part Time jobs.

To be on a safer side, its better to go with 2 year course. I mean, after all you are an outsider in Canada and you need lots of time in making contacts, networking and all that.

*I am not an expert, just a student so may be I am wrong with my views.

Cheers.