+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

1) If application lost by courier , 2) To add my wife in my application

Rizpar

Jul 28, 2011
Hi guys,

I sent my completed application to London VO through Fedex for first time they got it wrongly delivered in Singapore instead then i received an email from Singapore (Luckily) the Envelope/Flyer was actually for Singapore with complete details of Singapore but the documents inside were mine. So luckily i sent one of my relative he collected and sent it back to me. Then i again sent my docs through DHL this time on 30 July, 2011 which in tracking showed received on 1 Aug. This time iam pretty much sure they are delivered but considering the first time what if i was not able to know that whole situation. MY POINT IS if someone accidentally loses his application including Original LOA by the courier company what will be the way to apply to the VO again. There must be some kind of way because you cannot just sit and give up as you struggled very hard to get the LOA. Please seniors considering the first time advise if the above happens and application never reaches actually, what will be the way to remake the application as without Original LOA they wont accept it.

Another thing i am single rite now But i may get married after some time before the Meds or Passport request. If i add my wife's papers during this time does this effect my procedure i mean they will also go through my wife's docs thoroughly as well rite? So this can complex my case? or reduce my chances? I was thinking to go first then sponsor my wife.