+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Срочно нужна принимающая семья в Калгари

Oct 30, 2022
Good day! We finally received a CUAET - Canada-Ukraine visa, booked tickets and will fly to Calgary on December 8, but the day before we urgently want to find a wonderful family that will be able to accept us for the adaptation period.

In turn, we will be infinitely grateful to this family and maybe we will soon become something useful

We had to leave our Ukraine (namely, the Zaporizhzhia region), because the war did not give us time to think and look back, and now we look only forward and start from scratch to build our new, good future and believe that there are good people everywhere and good always returns good!

But we realize that at the initial stage upon arrival there will be some circumstances that we will definitely solve, but we need some time, so we will be very grateful to a sensitive family that will meet us at the airport and be able to lend a helping hand!

(While we prepare the documents, we will find housing and work).

A little about our family:

My name is Tatiana, I'm 40 years old (I worked as an accountant for 20 years, the last 7 years I was a private accountant).

Husband Sergey - 37 years old (a cook, but worked in factories all his life)

We have three children, but the eldest son started studying and works online in one of the countries of the European Union, so he does not fly with us.

Our daughter Angelusha - 12 years old (student of the 6th grade) and our younger son Nikitushka - 8 years old (a student of the 3rd grade) will be with us.

Our cat Tyoma is still with us - he is just a member of our family, whom we could not leave, he understands everything and is very intelligent, neat and cultured, but he does not know how to speak!

Our family is decent, non-conflicting, without bad habits!

Unfortunately, the knowledge of the language is still at the school level, but we have started to learn it ("while" we communicate through Google translator, which makes it possible to perfectly understand each other in another country where we are currently, namely in Germany in Berlin).

Good day! We finally received a CUAET - Canada-Ukraine visa, booked tickets and will fly to Calgary on December 8, but the day before we urgently want to find a wonderful family that will be able to accept us for the adaptation period.

In turn, we will be infinitely grateful to this family and maybe we will soon become something useful

We had to leave our Ukraine (namely, the Zaporizhzhia region), because the war did not give us time to think and look back, and now we look only forward and start from scratch to build our new, good future and believe that there are good people everywhere and good always returns good!

But we realize that at the initial stage upon arrival there will be some circumstances that we will definitely solve, but we need some time, so we will be very grateful to a sensitive family that will meet us at the airport and be able to lend a helping hand!

My name is Tatiana, I'm 40 years old (I worked as an accountant for 20 years, the last 7 years I was a private accountant).

We have three children, but the eldest son started studying and works online in one of the countries of the European Union, so he does not fly with us.

Our daughter Angelusha - 12 years old (student of the 6th grade) and our younger son Nikitushka - 8 years old (a student of the 3rd grade) will be with us.

Our cat Tyoma is still with us - he is just a member of our family, whom we could not leave, he understands everything and is very intelligent, neat and cultured, but he does not know how to speak!

Unfortunately, the knowledge of the language is still at the school level, but we have started to learn it ("while" we communicate through Google translator, which makes it possible to perfectly understand each other in another country where we are currently, namely in Germany in Berlin).

Napishite pozhaluysta mne na elektronnuyu pochtu
makhovskatetiana@gmail.com

Sincerely, Tatiana

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020

Sincerely, Tatiana
Not close to Calgary but suggest contacting area resettlement centres like the Calgary Catholic Immigration Society.

https://www.ccisab.ca/support-for-arrivals-from-ukraine.html

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010

Sincerely, Tatiana
I would recommend that you post to this Facebook group and that you also consider cities other than Calgary. To the best of my knowledge, there are no or extremely few hosts remaining in Calgary (same goes for Toronto and Vancouver). Consider Winnipeg instead.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/canadahostukrainians