+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

İf I got valid job offer. Should I work or not?

Thyti

Jun 24, 2018
Hi Guys,

First of all, thank you for this community area was created.

My question is if I got valid job offer from Canadian company. Do I have to work that company or up to me after good reasult from express entry or qswp. Because, both program goes PR. Also, I just want to use this offer only the bridge. I mean, when I get PR with this way.I will do another business or somethibg like that. I will nothing to work with that company. Only bring some point for immigration program. I hope that I explained my issue.

I look forward your reply and thank you for your support anyway.

Am11

Oct 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You suppose to work and that's what it means.. that you have job and planned to settle in the province

Thyti

Jun 24, 2018
You suppose to work and that's what it means.. that you have job and planned to settle in the province
thank you for your reply.
I am planing to apply qsw with job offer from out of Canada. So, what is the process this way.

Thyti

Jun 24, 2018
The process is same ...
Thank you very much Am11 for your valuable reply. I think that I'm a little confused.

For exaple; I got LMIA job offer with 1 year agreement.But, QSW Programs progress time is 17 month min.(If everything is going good). The employer indicates starting date of my job on the job offer latter. So, this 1 year job offer is not conditioning on QWS applier.

I have a few question below;

1-Should I come to canada to work for employer who provided job offer to me via temporary worker visa?

2-I know that employer as well. So, I can get any type of job offer or time too. my question is If I wait to all process complentation during stay my country. Does Quebec Immigration service say that "your job starying date has been gone. You did not start to work that time. That is why your QSW is invalid.

My target is I will wait to PR in my country or I want to work different type of business in Canada. I have known this employer for many years. They are helping me for this way. But, I really do not know how can I start for PR progress.

3-Can I apply to exress entry with LMIA Job Offer from employer who is located in Quebec?

Thank you guys for your reply.

Am11

Oct 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Question 1 : you don't need to come to Canada to work for that employer
Question 2 : Quebec uses job offer to meet the labour market needs and assumes that candidates doesn't have to look for jobs once they get to Canada as they are employed providing a permanent valid job offer.
Question 3 : Express is valid from anywhere in Canada .
Hope that helps.. good luck

Reactions: Thyti

Thyti

Jun 24, 2018
Thank you very much for your comment.

Here is my last question and then I will apply to QSW or Express entry.

1-Facilitated lmia job offer is ok for appling to express entry and QSW. Also, I dont need to go to Canada. I can wait CoPR in my country. That is my understanding and ok for me. But, how to create job offer by Employer? Because, they will mentioned starting business day on the job letter. I thing there is problem.

2-If I apply to express entry with Quebec facilitated lmia job offer. Does IRCC ask me that how do you plan to live out of quebec with that job offer?

Thanks in advance.

Am11

Oct 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you very much for your comment.

Here is my last question and then I will apply to QSW or Express entry.

1-Facilitated lmia job offer is ok for appling to express entry and QSW. Also, I dont need to go to Canada. I can wait CoPR in my country. That is my understanding and ok for me. But, how to create job offer by Employer? Because, they will mentioned starting business day on the job letter. I thing there is problem.

2-If I apply to express entry with Quebec facilitated lmia job offer. Does IRCC ask me that how do you plan to live out of quebec with that job offer?

Thanks in advance.
Yes in most cases they do ask about intention to live outside of Quebec