+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

rental water heater

Pda

Mar 6, 2015
I want to know anyone has water heater without rental. What company. Also anyone with tankless water heater. Any experience.
Tired of high rental bills. Anyone with any good suggestion from his experience. Try to emphesize on the maintenace repair and cleaning of water heater. Is rental water heater headache less for the price we pay or we should try buy out unit and get maintenance seperate. I heard tankless water heater are pain in maintenance. How much true? Please shed light on all aspects when replying. Thanks

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Instead of water heaters, couldn't you buy and install hot water dispensers? You don't need to clean it but have to replace the filters.

As for gas tankless water heater, I bought and used them in China for many years. Hardly need any maintenance. Btw, why do you want to rent?

Pda

Mar 6, 2015
thanks steaky for giving the reply first:)
any one else would like to add something? I am more interested to know if we can own a water heater rather rent it.

ALRIVAS

Star Member
May 8, 2013
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
10-12-1994
PDA I will give my opinion as both for rent you pay insurance included in your monthly bill so if something goes wrong with it they come and fix it if is 5 years old or younger only.If is 6 years old or older they will replace it period no cost to you in any case.
If you buy it you are responsible for any repair there is very little or no maintenance to it normally they work without problems for the first 10 years they vary in price according to the size from 350 to 1000 dollars and from 40 to 70 gallons.
Tankless are different animals they use less gas but the price is that you don't have instant hot water they start at $1500 and you can rent them too.
I personally prefer to rent and forget about it I bought my first home 17 years ago and I owned that tank that was at the time 30 years old and was working without problems I sold the house to my buddy who replaced it by a rent one high efficiency.
I hope I helped.