+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help regarding self employed experience proof

sharmaphysio

Aug 14, 2009
I am a self employed Physiotherapist from India with about 3 years of experience[/u].To proove my experience I need to provide documents like registration number for my clinic, bills, invoices, client references, proof of being a registered Physiotherapist in my country etc.
My problem is that here,private physiotherapy clinics are not registered,so I don't have the registration for my clinic. I posess all other documents required including my registration with Indian Association of Physiotherapists.Is there any way out to this problem?
Its been around 3 years that I have been running this clinic and I do possess the property rent agreements for my clinic.Do they proove that I've been running my clinic since 3 years

BobbyB

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sharmaphysio said:
I am a self employed Physiotherapist from India with about 3 years of experience[/u].To proove my experience I need to provide documents like registration number for my clinic, bills, invoices, client references, proof of being a registered Physiotherapist in my country etc.
My problem is that here,private physiotherapy clinics are not registered,so I don't have the registration for my clinic. I posess all other documents required including my registration with Indian Association of Physiotherapists.Is there any way out to this problem?
Its been around 3 years that I have been running this clinic and I do possess the property rent agreements for my clinic.Do they proove that I've been running my clinic since 3 years

Even if you did not register the Clinic, you should have most of the mentioned documents below:
If you have experience as a self-employed person, provide copies of:
• business/company registration documents,
• proof of business conducted with clients (invoices, bills, client references)
• balance sheets,
• income tax returns, and/or
• proof of your license to practice (if you are a private practitioner)

sanjuban_ip

Star Member
Sep 4, 2009
hello sharmaphysio..i m also in same boat like u..self employed..have u applied or what..i have not applied yet ..m planning?what about ur case?plz reply me