+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Has anyone applied for the Canadian Experience Class?

Oct 21, 2008
Hi I applied for the Canada Experience Class (Buffalo received my application on October 9, 2008 according to the Purolator tracking number). I have not heard anything from Buffalo yet. Just wondering if anyone else has sent in an application. If so, did you get any updates from them? I hear that they have a quota of 10,000-15,000 to fill under the CEC for 2008. Does anyone know if that means that they will process applications received right now before January 2009?

Oct 21, 2008
Hi Rahim - I just received the generic letter with my file number saying it has been placed in a queue waiting assessment (dated October 20 2008). The payment receipt is dated October 14th. So that means they are processing the CEC applications quite fast. Hopefully they will ask us to do medicals in the weeks to come........Good luck to you as well my friend.

menezesm

Dec 6, 2008
DO NOT CALL CIC UNLESS they have not received your package! If you have confirmation that it was received then you have to wait. Calling them delays your processing time. DO NOT CALL!!

They received my app on Oct 22nd and i got my notice saying they were processing it on Nov 4, i got my approval for medicals on Nov 15 and i completed and sent everything back on Dec 2. ( Dr.s appointments take a while here but i went to a great clinic and it was so worth the wait). I'm now waiting for final confirmation.

Thanks hope this helps.