+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Asylum Rejected - Go to USA

futurekhan

Nov 23, 2017
Sir evidence like what hearing will be on the port it self same time?

I am in bufallo how to find canadian organization here i dont no thing sir if do you know any office or contact details i can go right now

futurekhan

Nov 23, 2017
Sir evidence like what?
hearing will be on the port it self same time?
I am in bufallo how to find canadian organization here i dont no thing sir if do you know any office or contact details i can go right now?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Sir evidence like what?
hearing will be on the port it self same time?
I am in bufallo how to find canadian organization here i dont no thing sir if do you know any office or contact details i can go right now?

I don't quite understand what you are saying. You will have to find a refugee organization to help you once you are in Canada. They may able to help you fill out your asylum application, direct you to a lawyer or sign up for various programs.

futurekhan

Nov 23, 2017
Sir what my wife have to show as evidence of her relation with her sister they are real sister can you please explain this ?

futurekhan

Nov 23, 2017
interview is just to determine us nothing more so at port of entry they will not take our interview of asylum it will be all inside right sir ?

ANd what interview they will take in port of entry?

do her sister need to come in port of entry ?

or they will contact her only on the phone call?please reply all these sir thanks.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Would be helpful to have a photocopy of her passport or birth certificate because it will show identical parents. No your sister doesn't have to come to the border but she should expect a phone call,

Cip

Star Member
Oct 27, 2017
Dear readers / expert advisors,

Recently our asylum application was denied. With no choice but to leave Canada, I have a doubt in my mind...... I already have a valid USA B1/2 visa on my passport for my family.

Will we be able to enter USA without any problems? While entry, will the immigration officers come to know that we have a denied asylum in canada, and hence they will deny my entry to USA inspite of vald visa.

I doubt if anyone has faced a similar situation. Caan experts put some light on this.... Thanks.
Pls if your are successful pls kindly share your experience i know somone who also wants to make that move

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello,

I am a genuine refugee since I left my home country in 1991. I have lived in refugee camps for many years in Kenya and survived hardships you can never begin to imagine.

After a couple of years in the refugee camp, I needed to acquire some education because I have never attended any schooling system in my home country. Since we as a family fled for our safety, we did not have any documents because all our properties we're burnt to ashes. Due to conflict between the locals nearby the refugee camps and refugees, the camps were burnt by the locals, people refugees killed and consequently the camps were closed and people were taken to other harsh refugee camps. I did not go and decided to stay in Mombasa. As a result, I faced a lot of police harrassment, beatings and torture due to lack of identity documents.

In short, An agent advised that I could get nationality after paying some money to someone and that's how I got my current nationality and because of this I managed to be enrolled in school and live freely but actually I am a refugee with a legitimate case.

I am planing to go to Canada for Masters and seek Asylum/refugee status when I enter Canada. Please advise if I can get refugee status by this method???? Need your advices please. Thanks.
Hard to say. You'll need to prove that you face persecution in both your home country and Kenya - and cannot return to either.

Gurtas

Dec 9, 2017
Not yet. I am planing to commence my post graduate studies application process in due course. What could be my best options given all the circumstances I have explained in my previous thread?

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
Applying with false documents is risky and a crime in Canada. It can (and probably will) result in being banned from Canada. They will do background checks and document verification.

Just my opinion, it’s going to be difficult. Applying for a student visa with documentation from Kenya that is false risks you being banned. Applying for a visa with documentation from your home country would likely be refused due to lack of ties and intent. Honestly, I would contact a Canadian immigration lawyer (not a consultant) and review your situation before you do anything that involve IRCC.

Last edited: