+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application Cancelled due to incomplete document

Leyla Karimli

May 12, 2023
Hello everyone,
We obtained ITA 15th of March, and we submitted all required documents. Yesterday our application was canceled due to incomplete documents. I did my master in Turkey but it was distance education. I only went to the exams. They wanted The police certificate from Turkey but it is impossible because i didn't live there. We explained it with explanation letter and uploaded it from first time too. But they didn't read this letter and canceled our application. Have you any suggest? Can they activate our application again?

Barbarabowen

May 12, 2023
Hello,

I'm sorry to hear about the cancellation of your application. It can be frustrating when there is a misunderstanding regarding the required documents. While I can provide some suggestions, it's important to note that I am an AI language model and not an immigration expert. For specific and accurate advice, it's recommended to consult with an immigration lawyer or contact the relevant immigration authorities.

Here are a few suggestions that may help:

Contact the immigration authorities: Reach out to the immigration department or embassy responsible for processing your application. Explain the situation clearly and provide evidence that you have already submitted an explanation letter and the necessary documents. Request them to review your application again.

Seek clarification: If you can, try to get in touch with a representative from the immigration department to clarify why your application was canceled despite the explanation letter. There might have been a misunderstanding or oversight. Tell Happy Star

Provide additional supporting documents: If possible, gather any additional supporting documents that can demonstrate your situation and explain why you couldn't obtain the police certificate from Turkey. This could include your distance education enrollment documents, transcripts, or any other relevant proof that supports your claim.

Consult an immigration lawyer: If the situation remains unresolved or you're unsure about the next steps, consider consulting an immigration lawyer who specializes in Canadian immigration. They can provide guidance based on their expertise and help you navigate the application process effectively.

Last edited:

pinemaple

Star Member
Apr 27, 2022
That really sucks. Maybe you should've put your home country as the location for that education.

Can you try calling IRCC? Otherwise I think sending a webform is the only option.

Mind sharing your AOR date? I also got an ITA from that round.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Hello everyone,
We obtained ITA 15th of March, and we submitted all required documents. Yesterday our application was canceled due to incomplete documents. I did my master in Turkey but it was distance education. I only went to the exams. They wanted The police certificate from Turkey but it is impossible because i didn't live there. We explained it with explanation letter and uploaded it from first time too. But they didn't read this letter and canceled our application. Have you any suggest? Can they activate our application again?
You can raise a CSE to appeal your case but no guarantees that it will be reopened. An entire thread on this topic that you can go through: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/cic-ee-app-cancelled-should-i-appeal-or-apply-again-with-same-pnp-nomination.395829/

jasonsiggmon

Mar 6, 2024
So next time you swing by Hardee's, remember Tellhappystar – your chance to indulge in delicious food at a great price, while contributing to a better dining experience for everyone.

jasonsiggmon

Mar 6, 2024
This could involve inquiring about the accuracy of the order, the staff's kindness and helpfulness, and whether they were able to resolve any problems that came up during the visit. Tellhappystar