+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Am I eligible for BC PNP?

ericna

Dec 22, 2008
I recently graduated university and got a permanent job offer.
now I am working for Province of BC, my job title is a information system analyst.

I have a 8 months of co-op(working experience), 4 months of full-time working experience with off-campus work permit(information system analyst), 4 months of part-time working experience with off-campus work permit(infomation system analyst).

My question is that I do not have a full-time 1 year working experience, am I still eliible for BCPNP? (I have not applied for post-graudate work permit, I am working with my off-campus work-permit which valid until Aug 2009. If I am eligible for BC PNP, I am planning to apply for BC PNP not post-graduate work-permit.)

Thanks.

Eric

BCguy

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2008
Vancouver British Columbia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-03-1976
ericna said:
I recently graduated university and got a permanent job offer.
now I am working for Province of BC, my job title is a information system analyst.

I have a 8 months of co-op(working experience), 4 months of full-time working experience with off-campus work permit(information system analyst), 4 months of part-time working experience with off-campus work permit(infomation system analyst).

My question is that I do not have a full-time 1 year working experience, am I still eliible for BCPNP? (I have not applied for post-graudate work permit, I am working with my off-campus work-permit which valid until Aug 2009. If I am eligible for BC PNP, I am planning to apply for BC PNP not post-graduate work-permit.)

Thanks.

Eric
Welcome to the BC Goverment,you qualify under the International Graduate Category of the PNP and you qualify under the Strategic Occupation of our PNP being NOC A or B.Please contact me by PM so that I can give you the direct private numbers of our fellow civil servants at the BC PNP who will be very helpful to a fellow civil servant