+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2ND APPLICATION APPROVED!

charlotte123

Aug 4, 2019
Hi @Katt

I am looking to apply for Canadian visa. Below is my profile:

Travel history: Germany, Italy, France, China, Singapore, Spain, Malaysia, Thailand, Taiwan, Australia, India, England, Mexico, Netherlands
Savings: 10,000 CAD (travel fund about 3,000 CAD for 1-week trip)
Purpose of visit: To see my boyfriend in Montreal. I will stay with him throughout the trip and he will pay for my air tickets.
I have a stable job in Kuala Lumpur now, earning about 2,000 CAD a month.

I am a Malaysian and going to apply through Singapore Consulate. I applied for US visa last year and was rejected as the visa officer told me that I have not passed probation just yet and so she was not able to grant me visa.

Given the circumstances above, do you think my chance of getting Canadian visa is okay? Thanks for your help.

Katt

Feb 10, 2019
Hi,
Your status is quite good compare to mine when I applied before, you have enough funds and a stable job. Do you have any properties back home? Or an important responsiblity either to your family or to your job to pull you back after your trip? You can also include those.

If your status from last year when you got ur US visa rejected has changed now, then I can say.. you have a higher chance to apply for Canada Visa this year.

Good luck and keep us updated. :)

charlynn

Aug 5, 2019
Hi @Katt,

I'm in a similar situation as you are. My boyfriend is a Canadian citizen. My application got rejected last year for the reasons that they were not satisfied because of: my travel history, purpose of visit, and personal assets and financial status.

He really needs me there now as his mom has late-stage cancer, and I really would love to meet her.. That's why I'm thinking about reapplying now but I feel a little demotivated.

When I applied, I was only at my job for about 3 months, but now I've been there for more than a year and got a promotion. I have a bit more savings in my bank now.

As for my travel history, I've been to Australia, China, Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia. I'm Malaysian.

I'm not sure how to change and explain the purpose of my visit as well as my travel history.

Any help would be so appreciated! I also sent you a message.

Thanks!

Katt

Feb 10, 2019
Hi @Katt,

I'm in a similar situation as you are. My boyfriend is a Canadian citizen. My application got rejected last year for the reasons that they were not satisfied because of: my travel history, purpose of visit, and personal assets and financial status.

He really needs me there now as his mom has late-stage cancer, and I really would love to meet her.. That's why I'm thinking about reapplying now but I feel a little demotivated.

When I applied, I was only at my job for about 3 months, but now I've been there for more than a year and got a promotion. I have a bit more savings in my bank now.

As for my travel history, I've been to Australia, China, Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia. I'm Malaysian.

I'm not sure how to change and explain the purpose of my visit as well as my travel history.

Any help would be so appreciated! I also sent you a message.

Thanks!
Hi, well if you have a stable job and income now that be a big help.
In my case, for the financial status and properties, I just explained how I got my money in my bank cuz they said I didn't provide enough proof to show that I am financially stable which is I didn't include my part time explanation the first time so I did on my 2nd app. I also included the letter from my landlord for my rented apartment and utility receipts which I also didn't included the first time. If you have any of those then you can also include. For the travel history, they don't really mind how much countries you travelled to already cuz mine was only malaysia. For the purpose of visit, just mention the same purpose cuz changing your reason will make it looks like you're too desperate to go here in Canada and might stay for good.

Goodluck to your application.

msabriam01

Aug 3, 2019
Hello..
I got the result already this morning and I got approved. :) Thank god I didn't listen to those people who said that I cannot make it.. that it's gonna be hard for me to get my trv.

We shouldn't always listen to those people who are saying that it will be difficult for us, that the chances are low.. As long we know that we can strengthen our documents in our own way.. We don't actually need a professional lawyer to help us with the process cuz at the end of the day it's still up to our documents and they cannot do magic for you to get approve.. You can do it on your own and ignore the negative comments!

Cheers! Goodluck to everyone. :)
Hi, my boyfriend is planning to visit me, too, but we don't know if we have to include Invitation Letter or not. Here's his profile...

-Ties to home country is his work as an Accounting Staff
-$4,200 in his Bank Account
-Planning for a 1 week visit
-Properties- just his vehicle
-Traveled to Singapore, Mainland China and Indonesia

Need advice.... :D
Thanks a lot!