+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor visa extension

Frangji

May 26, 2022
I applied at the beginning of December 2023 for a visa extension for my mom. She Came in Canada by the end of September 2023 and was supposed to stay till March 2024 6 month, so we applied for an extension. haven't received an answer yet from the immigration. She is going to leave Canada by the end of May, but we have not received an answer on the application.

She has to leave because there was some unexpected reasons. I am worried if no answer as she will come back in September. What should we do? Mail the paper to her when it comes. Is it going to affect her when she comes back. It has been more than 100 days and no answer from the immigration. Please advise. Thank you

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I applied at the beginning of December 2023 for a visa extension for my mom. She Came in Canada by the end of September 2023 and was supposed to stay till March 2024 6 month, so we applied for an extension. haven't received an answer yet from the immigration. She is going to leave Canada by the end of May, but we have not received an answer on the application.

She has to leave because there was some unexpected reasons. I am worried if no answer as she will come back in September. What should we do? Mail the paper to her when it comes. Is it going to affect her when she comes back. It has been more than 100 days and no answer from the immigration. Please advise. Thank you
Post under visitors, not caregiver.