+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Vancouver office- Citizenship

adarshem

Nov 8, 2017
When you replied, did you edit the subject line to your application number and your last name?

On March 22, 2024, IRCC contacted me. I responded to their email on March 24, 2024 and received an automatic reply.

Today I received an email with the following content
"Our records also indicate that you have either not complied with our request or
have not contacted Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) to provide an explanation why
you have not provided this information."

I am confused about whether they have seen my email or if I am missing any additional information in the email.

AOR: Feb 9th
BG check Complete: March 5
Test complete: March 19th
Prohibitions and Language complete: April 17th
Received request letter for all passport pages scan from PNT office: April 17
Replied on May 3rd.
Contacted IRCC on May 10th and informed me my case is processing in VAN office.

GFLiam

Nov 29, 2016
AOR: Feb 9th
BG check Complete: March 5
Test complete: March 19th
Prohibitions and Language complete: April 17th
Received request letter for all passport pages scan from PNT office: April 17
Replied on May 3rd.
Contacted IRCC on May 10th and informed me my case is processing in VAN office.
You are only 3 months in, don't worry about it or you'll stress yourself out

GFLiam

Nov 29, 2016
but what about anyone from Jan-Mar 2023 period who already crossed old "14 months average processing time" and stuck at SC? is there any hope to clear security and receive oath date for those soon?
Look at my sig, my security clearance didn't get cleared until 12 months in. "Coincidentally" I applied for CSIS and suddenly my BG got completed. I don't think it's really a coincidence.

shooter117

Jan 29, 2020
When you replied, did you edit the subject line to your application number and your last name?

On March 22, 2024, IRCC contacted me. I responded to their email on March 24, 2024 and received an automatic reply.

Today I received an email with the following content
"Our records also indicate that you have either not complied with our request or
have not contacted Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) to provide an explanation why
you have not provided this information."

I am confused about whether they have seen my email or if I am missing any additional information in the email.
Yes I changed the subject line, and I received an auto-reply from PNT, but no update since then. If you have the auto-reply email after replying to them, you can send them a screenshot of the email and the email in your 'sent item' mailbox, to approve you replied them, via webform.

Reactions: adarshem

LargeLanguageModelBot

Star Member
Sep 6, 2023
Question: I have responded to their email about scanned passport pages, and changed the subject line. I didn't receive an auto-reply from them.
How to make sure that they actually received my scanned passport pages?

shooter117

Jan 29, 2020
Question: I have responded to their email about scanned passport pages, and changed the subject line. I didn't receive an auto-reply from them.
How to make sure that they actually received my scanned passport pages?
Did you check your junk box? You can send a message thru webform. I contacted them twice lately and they all responded back within 4 hours. Which office sent you the request letter?

LargeLanguageModelBot

Star Member
Sep 6, 2023
Did you check your junk box? You can send a message thru webform. I contacted them twice lately and they all responded back within 4 hours. Which office sent you the request letter?
Nothing in my junk.
Previously when I send them messages it goes through and I got replies from them too. Vancouver.

fièrementcanadien

Jan 31, 2024
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
Nothing in my junk.
Previously when I send them messages it goes through and I got replies from them too. Vancouver.
I never got a response either but I also am realizing now that I forgot to edit the email subject line lol (although I did remember to edit the PDF file name). Why exactly they want the redundancy, I'm not sure. Maybe they've got some automation that filters emails based on subject line.

Either way, I sent them an inquiry today to see if they received it (I sent them the docs on 4/29 - the same day they emailed me the request - so it's been a bit to not have got some kind of acknowledgment).

LargeLanguageModelBot

Star Member
Sep 6, 2023
I never got a response either but I also am realizing now that I forgot to edit the email subject line lol (although I did remember to edit the PDF file name). Why exactly they want the redundancy, I'm not sure. Maybe they've got some automation that filters emails based on subject line.

Either way, I sent them an inquiry today to see if they received it (I sent them the docs on 4/29 - the same day they emailed me the request - so it's been a bit to not have got some kind of acknowledgment).
In their email to me, the English version was "... thirty days" while the French version was "vingt-et-un jours"...

NN2024

Apr 2, 2024
Hi. Can anyone help me how to apply for GCMs notes from IRCC? I have applied for notes from CBSA and CSIS , but some how doesn't work for IRCC using ATIP online tool. Thanks!

fièrementcanadien

Jan 31, 2024
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
In their email to me, the English version was "... thirty days" while the French version was "vingt-et-un jours"...
yeah lol but they still put (30) in parentheses after « dans les vingt et un (30) jours de calendrier ». I guess it used to be 21 days at some point and they had an anglophone update the doc who just updated the digits lmao

GFLiam

Nov 29, 2016
but what about anyone from Jan-Mar 2023 period who already crossed old "14 months average processing time" and stuck at SC? is there any hope to clear security and receive oath date for those soon?
Look at my sig, I am one of the very few remaining unlucky January 2023 people.