+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Updating profile after getting nomination from province

visaseeker786

Aug 31, 2022
Hi team
I got nomination from my respective province and 600 points also got added to my express entry profile. Before getting PNP nomination I had mentioned that I have Canadian job offer letter for which 50 points got added. I could see that those 50 points are not relevant anymore as maximum points in that section are 600 so I am thinking to remove “Arranged Employment “ or offer letter points from my profile. Will it effect my express entry profile? Has anyone faced such scenario. I want to remove Canadian job offer to save documents and as my organization also does not provide offer in IRCC prescribed format. Please suggest

piyushpth

Star Member
Sep 15, 2016
Hi team
I got nomination from my respective province and 600 points also got added to my express entry profile. Before getting PNP nomination I had mentioned that I have Canadian job offer letter for which 50 points got added. I could see that those 50 points are not relevant anymore as maximum points in that section are 600 so I am thinking to remove “Arranged Employment “ or offer letter points from my profile. Will it effect my express entry profile? Has anyone faced such scenario. I want to remove Canadian job offer to save documents and as my organization also does not provide offer in IRCC prescribed format. Please suggest
At the time of ITA, your points should be more than the minimum score invited for the round which is definitely the case here. Also, the job offer had no role in PNP nomination so you are ok. Also please check with legalfalcon here for this question:
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/thank-you-legalfalcon.408185/page-1095

Reactions: visaseeker786

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hi team
Yes you can change it after getting ITA. Make sure your point are more than what was invitation score. If its goes below you have to decline ITA. Just add a LOE with your application why you removed 50 points.

visaseeker786

Aug 31, 2022
At the time of ITA, your points should be more than the minimum score invited for the round which is definitely the case here. Also, the job offer had no role in PNP nomination so you are ok. Also please check with legalfalcon here for this question:
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/thank-you-legalfalcon.408185/page-1095
Thank for your reply it means after getting nomination certificate from province and 600 points added even then also we can update profile right?

chingkaykik

Star Member
Jan 26, 2020
Hi team
Hi…i am on almost the same boat now. I removed my canadian education and used only my Foreign degree sfter nomination. Did it go well with you after removing the job offer? My score will still be above cut off for the draw they made that time for OINP human capital priorities even if inhave not included my canadian degree..

chingkaykik

Star Member
Jan 26, 2020
Yes you can change it after getting ITA. Make sure your point are more than what was invitation score. If its goes below you have to decline ITA. Just add a LOE with your application why you removed 50 points.
[/QUOTE
Hi..i am on almost the same boat now. I removed my canadian education and used only my Foreign degree after nomination. My score will still be above cut off for the draw they made that time for OINP human capital priorities even if i have not included my canadian degree..i plan to move my canadian degree to personal history..will i be fine?
ReplyReport

PREVIEW
Share:
Facebook
Twitter
Reddit
Pinterest
Tumblr
WhatsApp
Email
Link
Provincial Nomination Program Immigration
Explore your options
I Want To IMMIGRATE
I Want A WORK PERMIT
I Want To STUDY
I Want To INVEST
I Want To SPONSOR
I'm New To CANADA
I Am An EMPLOYER
I Want LEGAL HELP
I Want To Overcome INADMISSIBILITY
Canada Immigration Network
CanadaVisa.Com
CIC News
Canadian Immigration Forum
Canadian Immigration News
CanadaVisa News Team
Connect with us
Call us
+1 (514) 937-9445
Toll-free in U.S. and Canada
+1 (888) 947-9445

-- Provincial Nomination Program Immigration
Contact us
Terms and Conditions
Privacy policy
Help
Home
RSS
CanadaVisa.com | 1303 Greene Ave., Suite 200 | Westmount, Montreal, QC, Canada | H3Z 2A7
Sitemap
Unsubscribe
Privacy Policy Copyright
Contact Us

Rajmect

Jan 8, 2024
Hi team
Hi, How did you proceed with your PR application? Did it worked out all well ? Kindly respond. Thanks

Rajmect

Jan 8, 2024
Hi…i am on almost the same boat now. I removed my canadian education and used only my Foreign degree sfter nomination. Did it go well with you after removing the job offer? My score will still be above cut off for the draw they made that time for OINP human capital priorities even if inhave not included my canadian degree..
Hi, Have you removed the job offer points? How did you proceed with your application? I am also in the same dilemma. Kindly respond.

vd4job

May 12, 2024
Hi, I have a similar situation, I got the Ontario PNP under human capital tech draw whose cut off score was 471 (Mine was at the edge at 471). Now after getting the ITA i came to know, I have to upload the arranged employment offer letter in IRCC format, which my employer (Infosys) is not issuing (HR is ready to give provided i get delivery head approval, But delivery head denied the request he don't see long term visibility in project). Please advise, what shall I do in this case?